Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from The Netherlands :)

Hello everyone,

I'll introduce myself for a bit. I'm Fedmas, in reallife they call me Fedde. I'm from The Netherlands (small country in West Europe) and I'm a car enthausiast. I'm too young to own a car (18 years is the minimum, and you can't get insurance an a car with many hp's until you have your license more than 5 years), and here they are much more expensive than in the USA (30-40% more I guess, ain't sure) so when I want a proper car for a good price, I will probably import one from Germany or England. Dreamcars are a Nissan GTR, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/X, and a proper BMW M3 (E91). I'm only 16 years old, so I need to wait a couple of years, but I've found more than enough inspiration around here!

Cheers,

Fedde

cheers

Comment

2 years waiting

sucks
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        2 years waiting

sucks
        Haha, that's for damn sure, but I haven't got a choice.. Ok, In about a year I have finished my highschool. I could take a year off then and go to the USA for a license, but then I am only able to drive there.. And I don't have a clue were I should be going then

Comment

Canada maybe

Comment

Canada is damn massive! I don't know where to go, don't know anybody around, haven't got a place to stay, so I don't think I will happen soon . A shame, I would love to get some experience around there.

Comment

Damn...that's going to be a while.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

You know at 17 yo you can take the exam for your license right. There are new rules.

And I have called around for ensurance, for my 212hp classic BMW... Imposible... you have to be over 24 to ensure a car over 115hp!!!

here is a Link to the site with the new rules: http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwer...f-17-jaar.html

Comment

mijn 1e auto was een skyline r32 gtst met 200kw op het kenteken, die kreeg ik gewoon verzekerd voor ongeveer 160 euro in de maand

Comment

Originally posted by falco View Post
                    mijn 1e auto was een skyline r32 gtst met 200kw op het kenteken, die kreeg ik gewoon verzekerd voor ongeveer 160 euro in de maand
                    (for english people, use translate.google.com)

Haha, op je eigen naam? Meestal lukt het niet, of je betaald massive.
                    English: hah, at your own name? Usually that won't work, or you have to play much more as usual.

@Jib: I know, but then you have to have a 'coach' besides you, someone who has his license for 10 years and that sort of crap..

Anyway, thanks for your heads up!

Comment

Working...
                    X