stanced out rsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanced out rsx

whats up names zac from nw ohio went to import alliance so prob seen some of these cars there.
    i drive an 03 rsx type s it was the black one on the 5 zigen fn01r ummm getting bored with the car actually.. so been lurking on here for awhile for a car. liking the 83 carolla on here and that 76 300d but ya just saying whats up im sure ill post quit a bit on here so any questions ask... ill post some pics of the rsx when i get a chance but i dont really have any nice pics at the moment.

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

welcome bud!
      Flickr

Comment

I don't think I've seen it. Got some pics of it?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Willkommen! I really like RSXs. If I were to get a "Honda" that would be the one.

Originally posted by Rion
          I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Working...
          X