Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member from melbourne

Hey guys im Josh and im 21 from Melbourne

I was at the 2011 Melbourne SW meet, got invited by another member from here, it was a great day and it was good to see so much of a variety in cars!

I drive a gold Toyota Cressida mx83 Grande sitting on replica bbs rs 15x7 +23 and +28s (before you **** on the fake rims, I am on apprentice wages)

The car has sits nicely on BC adjustable coilovers.

I have Junction Produce curtains, white Fusa/ gold Kitsuna style knot and a Nardi steering wheel, the car is a great cruiser! Got it because I was on p plates, but because I am restricted to one car I am not sure if I want to bother mod plating it with a 1jz, but it really needs it. I have my eye on the r32 gtr for my next beast somewhere along the lines.

here are a few pics of my ride:

Im digging the Junction Produce curtains

Comment

Nice Cressida.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

nice & clean cressy!

Comment

welcome man,

nice cressy, a bit disappointed about the fake RSs though

you can buy a set of genuines in better sizes for less then you paid for the copies
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
          X