New from Seattle, WA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Seattle, WA!

Nosilla here! New to the Stanceworks forum. I've been reading this forum for quite sometime and finally found the time to register and start learning/sharing new things. I use to drive a '04 Euro R but not anymore. Long story! But I had put a lot of hardwork, patience, and money in to that car and I truly miss it. I now drive an '87 MX73 and loving it. It is a big switch up BUT I'm pretty damn HAPPY! I truly value this car! I've read and researched about cressidas and I'm eager to learn more about this beast because they are quite significant. Share ideas! I'd like to know them!

without roof rack

with roof rack
    Last edited by nosillallison; 06-24-2011, 03:16 PM.

Awesome. Going to Tailored Seattle?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks for the greet! Appreciate it! I'm not sure if I am going to Tailored. But I am going to Forum Fest tomorrow and Toyota Fest in August.

Comment

Originally posted by nosillallison View Post
        Thanks for the greet! Appreciate it! I'm not sure if I am going to Tailored. But I am going to Forum Fest tomorrow and Toyota Fest in August.
        Uh... its a PNW requirement to show up to Tailored... Just sayin.

Comment

Tailored or die.
          IG: ossiep

Comment

Love Cressidas! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              I don't know if she's tailor-made enough. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                Originally posted by KatieO View Post
                Love Cressidas! Welcome!
                PNW reppin' for sure. Thanks for the greet! Love that red subi of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                  Tailored or die.
                  Damn, like that? Hah, jk. Classic euros are ridic to the max. Is that an e28?

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

do it

Comment

Working...
                    X