No announcement yet.

New from Columbus OH, Stage 3 Audi A6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Columbus OH, Stage 3 Audi A6.

So I've lurked for a while and decided finally to join, After following the birth/life/and (temporary) death of Rusty. I've always lurked and stalked the forums so f-it why not join.

My current daily is this car below, its a 2000 Audi A6 2.7t. The car is a 6 speed and it is full stage 3, its meth injected and tuned by VAST Performance in Michigan. The stereo and window tint and a lot of the instalation of the parts were done by me and my old co-workers at Fresh Designs INC in Ellicott City Maryland.

Currently I live in Columbus OH and havent driven the car in about 2-2.5 weeks due to a dead clutch. I'll be at East Coast Bash this coming weekend with the car however, and im going to be selling it in the near future. I want something different. I really would like to get back into an S-Chassis.

I bought the car, it was BONE stock, with the addition of all weather floor mats.

It progressed and blah blah.

currently it consists of Borg Warner KKK K04 Turbos
    Bosch EV14 60LB injectors
    Deatschwerks 300LPH fuel pump
    VAST Performance Tuning
    VAST Performance Stage 4 Clutch
    VAST Performance Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel
    VAST Performance/ARD Bi-Pipes
    VAST Performance 4" Intake With RS4 MAF
    VAST Performance Electric Fan Kit
    JHM Front Mount Intercooler
    JHM Power Steering Cooler
    JHM Short Throw Shifter
    JHM Weighted Shift Knob
    NewSouth Performance Intake Manifold Spacers
    RAI Motorsport 3" Downpipes
    Custom 2.5" Straight Pipes with dummy mufflers
    Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit
    Snow performance 2.5l meth reservoir
    Snow Performance dual nozzle upgrade
    Samco Diverter Valves
    Samco Upper Inlet (Lobster Claw) Hoses
    Samco Throttle Body Boot
    034Motorsport Snub Mount
    034Motorsport F-Hose
    034Motorsport Aux Coolant Pump Delete
    034Motorsport 3" Wheel Stud Conversion Kit
    KW Variant 1 Coilovers Lowered about 3.5" in all 4 corners
    Hotchkis Sway Bars
    Okura Engineering replacement Spider Hose Assembly with Oil Catch Can
    19x8.5" ET35 VMR V713 wheels Painted BURPLE by Wheel Medic LLC in Columbus, OH
    SEAT Cupra Leon R Front Lip
    Diesel Geek Metal Skidplate/Belly Pan
    Kenwood Excelon DNX-9140 Headunit
    Sirius Satellite Radio
    JL Audio 300/4 Amp for the doors
    JL Audio 1000/1 Amp for the subs
    (3) JL Audio 10w6v2 Subs in a custom 2.86 cubic foot box
    Optima Red Top Battery for Chassis
    Optima Yellow Top Battery for Stereo
    0 Gauge wire for positive and ground through out the car
    (3) 200 Amp Tsunami Breakers in the car
    200 Amp Tsunami Battery Isolator
    Tsunami 2 Fared Cap
    (2) Sets of Focal Access A165 Component Speakers in the front and rear doors
    (6) Boxes of Dynamat throughout the trunk/cabin
    Blinder M27 Laser Jammer
    Hardwired Valentine 1 Radar/Laser Detector with concealed display in the center of the gauge cluster
    AEM UEGO Wideband mounted on the steering column
    AEM Boost Gauge mounted in a custom pod on the dash
    Windshield tinted 30%, meters at 21%
    Sides of the car tinted 5% meter at 0%
    Rear Glass Tinted with one layer of 20% and two layers of 5%, all ontop of eachother, meters at 0%***** ALL WINDOW TINT DONE BY DOUG MIDKIFF AT FRESH DESIGNS IN ELLICOTT CITY, MD.******
    Modified factory xenon/autoleveling headlights with 55watt DDM 3000K Low Beams
    Modified factory xenon/autoleveling headlights with 55watt DDM 5000K High Beams
    EuroTunk Insert
    Clifford 50.7x Alarm with Smart Start and 5 sirens and 2 piezo horns.
    Yakima Roof Rack
    FK Badgeless Grill
    ECS Tuning Stainless Brake Lines
    PBR ULT Ceramic Pads, all corners
    Centric rotors

This is all i can remember from the top of my head but im sure theres more, i've had like 8 different sets of wheels, and a ton of stereo setups, I used to work at a tint and stereo shop.

anyways on to the photos.

I'll post a bunch of its life that i have still.

anyways, heres a bunch of photos of it through out the years on the different wheels and what not. i'll update it accordingly.

1.5 days after i bought it. already had wheels on it

first photoshoots

with this kids turbo nsx and a good friends STi

on the way to street life tour 2009

on the way to Street Life Tour 2009

2000 Audi A6 2.7t 6 Speed. STATIC on KW-V1's un modified. 19x8.5 VMRs. Meth Injected, K04 Powered, VAST Performance Tuned. Daily Driven. AKA The Attention Deficit Destroyer

-Joel

I have a thing with 3000k headlights, i love them

My C5 and my moms B6

Both those photos are taken at AMC movies at the mall at Columbia MD.

than one day i fucked up.

i made a u-turn there, on my summer tires......in november.....in the rain, hit wet leaves and gravel while accelerating, hit the guard rail at 15mph. $11,000 later..........

2000 Audi A6 2.7t 6 Speed. STATIC on KW-V1's un modified. 19x8.5 VMRs. Meth Injected, K04 Powered, VAST Performance Tuned. Daily Driven. AKA The Attention Deficit Destroyer

-Joel

Comment

so i promptly grabbed a set of winter wheels, and got ready for winter.

well winter > joel

76 inches of snow in 3 days i believe it was.

Now i smoked at that time and i ran out of cigs and beer. well that shit wasnt going to fly, so i dug my ass out.

On a trip home from ohio, i had another casualty.

my high pressure headlight washer got eaten due to ice...and me going 90mph.......

My first stereo setup in there, alpine MRP F300 and MRP 500, great for a budget setup.

did a hardwood floor in the trunk with 2 12" JLs and a false wall

some nice Focal Components

Than my exhaust 2.5" Straight Pipes with modified dummy resonators.

Hollow fake resonators

Than came new wheels the following spring......

gotta keep it dark as hell on the windows.

-Joel

Comment

Crusing on the highway

I have a thing wtih stickers, most people **** them, I dont care. I like standing out, and what better way to do it than with stickers. I've never gotten so many compliments on my car like when i have stickers on it. i miss a lot of them, but everything must change.

My a6, and my and dmillers old s13. we both miss that car like hell, i traded him my integra for the 240.

This is one of my favourite photos ever taken of my car.

Than the next winter hit....

-Joel

Comment

oh before winter hit, i went to hyperfest 2010.

this was the only photo i have of my car from there.

just after hyperfest, my stock clutch blew. 103,954 miles. Well fuck it, if were going to pull the motor, its time to go stage 3.

Thats the motor waiting on a new set of turbos, clutch, and downpipes.

By the way, for anyone ever thinking of using clutchmasters, I will NEVER recommend them, my $1900 Clutchmasters stage 4 setup wtih flywheel is now dead after 16.700 miles... I now am putting in a VAST stage 4 setup.

But anyways next winter hit, winter 2010 and i didnt really take any photos or any documentation of my car, big regret.

I killed my winter 19's that i had, i bent 2 wheels and popped 2-$360 tires in one pothole....

My service writer at Tischer Audi in Silverspring MD, Evan S, hooked me up with a set of Factory Allroad Wheels and tires for stupid cheap. This guy has ALWAYS helped me out whenever i needed anything with the car. Awesome guy, awesome dealership, I CANNOT say enough about them.

the wheels wernt the prettiest but fuck it, they were functional and they sat pretty aggressively, i liked it. it was different

around this time, i moved away from MD and moved back where i'm from, to Ohio, and proceded to dump ALL my money into the car the way i wanted.

thats how quickly i wanted to get away from MD

who wouldnt stop at teh house of babes where there sign says no fat chicks

another random speeding photo

Oh yeah at some point i had a 2000 vw golf.

Both cars were broken, that was at my old shop, Fresh Designs in Ellicott City MD. They did all my stereo and tinting work and a lot of other work to my car. Those guys up there are some of the best people i've ever met. Both on a professional level and as friends. The owner Doug took me in at the shop and always took care of me, including giving me a job and always being there for me for what ever I needed, I cannot speak enough about him and the head technician Chris who taught me more in the 16 months i was there than any formal education i've ever had. I cannot speak enough about them. There alarm tech Jeff took care of my car always too. Amazing people, Amazing shop.

At that point, the a6 was dead due to electrical fire, and the golf due to being backed into by an f150 with a trailer hitch. quite gay.

A photo of my A6 with my room mates blue cbr 1000rr and good friends r1

my good buddy anton helping me with my swaybar install. thats a metal skid plate were putting back in.

-Joel

Comment

time for some fucking changes, its summer 2011

Burple wheels, my old VMR V713s needed a refinish. so burple it was. Wheel Medic of Columbus OH hooked it up.

My car at SoWo 2011 The best event i've ever been to.

cleaning for SoWo

The Blue Noggy S4 is my buddy Eric.

He went to sowo with us, hes the fucking man.

at our hotel

dont be a fucking idiot, always have protection, V1 and trojans.

-Joel

Comment

at sowo

racing in the mountains

europlate care of olli

yes i was driving aroudn wtih no US plate on.

my buddy anton driving

I came home from SOWO, I couldnt take the car anymore, i hadnt modded it in a few days

put my 3000ks back in. love them so much.

gauges

and lowered it another 1.5"

My C5 a6 2.7t 6 speed, my roomates 1.8t B5 which is for sale, lowered and on rims, and his c5 a6 2.7t tip sitting outside, and the cbr1000rr and r1 in the garage..... plotting evil

the last day i drove the car the other day.

this is how it sits today...

This is why i will never buy another clutchmasters product.

oh and a motor shot for good luck......

thats the car, love it or **** it, it will be forsale soon i believe.

-Joel

Comment

Vids

-Joel

Comment

Nice work man, very informative

Comment

Those are the next wheels i want, in some red/orange-ish colour.

18x9.5 et32 and than add like 8mm spacer and maybe stretch a 215 or something of the sort.

-Joel

Comment

Good stuff.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

YESSS! ....... I <3 pre-facelifted C5's great work man.

Comment

nice nice nice. keep it real

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Cleanliness of the car is ruined by the stickers IMO. Would look way better without them.

Comment

wow that car sounds beastly! nice work done, i kinda would of toned it down on the stickers, but meh :p its your car and it looks great.
                              Bolond magyar vezető!

flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X