sup peeps!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup peeps!!!

well im new to this site. names jon im 23 years young and i own a 93 honda cvic. not too much done to the car besides lowered on kyb gr2s and ground control coilover sleeves. its been a rough road with this car its been stolen once and they took all the shit i had on it, sturt bars rims stereo intake and even the change i had in my ashtray ...got the car back and wasnt really plannin on doin nuthin to it but being on this website inspired me to get back on my A game and do sumthin with this car or possibly another...well guys and gals hope i can some day build a car as sick as the ones ive seen on here till then lve peace and chicken grease!!! (only pic i got of my car for now. and those are the rims those fuckers jacked when my car got stolen)

I see. Sucks that your wheels got stolen.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome

watch out for thieves again

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Working...
      X