Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Montreal, Canada

Hey all,

This is my first post here, although I've been poking around the forums for the last couple of months looking at other people's projects mostly. I won't go into too much detail here because I've created a Build Thread. Here's the gist of it: I have a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra convertible, slightly modified, sitting on CCW Classics, that I will be installing an Accuair e-level kit on this summer.

Up here in Montreal, there's a huge car scene, but "stance" wasn't popular until recently. I am far from being an expert on stance, but I do appreciate a sharp-looking car, all the more so when it's dropped low. I don't expect to achieve "stance" in its truest form with my air suspension project, all I'm looking to do is create something different while still keeping my car driveable. I'll let you be the judge as to whether I have achieved success in "stancing" my car. Mind you, I don't live or die by what other people think of me or my car, but a thumbs-up is always appreicated!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing my work with all who are interested, and I hope to learn from others on here who have either more experience or taste, or both, than I do.

Later!

Phil

Last edited by Fastphil; 06-10-2011, 08:20 PM.

Nice Mustang.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Sick dude!! Remember stance is different for every car and proper 'stance' was around way before the wide/poke/stretch/rolll scene came along!

This looks like itll be sick for sure on airride though!
      Originally posted by JC.
      'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Nice Cobra man.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've edited the original post to include a link to the Build Thread.

Comment

Sweet looking Cobra .. and yeh the MTL scene is picking up again with stanced cars
            Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

Working...
            X