No announcement yet.

oklahoma?...yerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it sucks they arent bendable or rubber..just a hard plastic so i gota take em off or break them off naturally =/

Comment

Hey man why you got your Subie for sale on CL?

Comment

i just want something with less miles
        i havnt had any offers and i doubt i will BUT
        incase i do i just jacked up the price a little bit
        but theres alot of similar mileage/age civics for 2-3k
        and mine comes with brand new coils and much newer stock wheels =}
        plus its a sexy wagon thats AWD! =D
        i bet you miss yours huh?

Comment

im getting kind of bored with how it looks and cant afford new wheels yet..

should i keep these the current color or go black?!
          i love white but they just get way too dirty!

Comment

go black

Comment

man im tryin to get it back. The guy is selling it and i will do anything........ to get back. within reason of course. but i miss it so bad. I also have my eyes on an old 80s saab 900 turbo thats just the right price lol.

Comment

lol good luck!
                keep the wheels silver or go flatish black?!

Comment

well i may be getting a subaru gl wagon tonight, 5 speed, all wheel drive, turbo, new battery and tires for $700 runs good. or an alfa romeo 164L with a quad cam 3.0 v6 and a new battery and the car runs fantastic. $1800 whatcha think?

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

you got the suby?! haha how many miles and how much hp does that have!? looks goofy but defiantly has potential!

i decided on some temp wheels..not as wide as im used to or would normally like but still really dig the design and they are super cheap getting them under 500 shipped

Comment

Hell yeah man. I love the goofy look of it. its going LOW though. It has 90k on it. EA82T motor and tranny. New tires, new alternator, new heater core (thank god), new battery, and pretty much everything works. I paid 700 for it last night. Im so happy to have a wagon again. I wanted to get my wagon back but the guy i sold it to was talking like he wanted 4k for it.

Comment

oh and i started a build thread for it. You should check it out man. also, id say with your car, go silver wheels. Black and green just dont mix well for me

Comment

90k, turbo, 5 speed, and $700!? i hayte chuuu!

and yeah the wheels are "Silver Machined Face" and would be really clean IMO
                            i think theyd look pretty sick..might even paint em gold
                            cant beat them for 461 a set with lugnuts and valve stems

Comment

It was def a steal man and i need some wheels. im probably going bassetts again. They are some of the sickest wheels in my opinion and for $63 a piece, unbeatable. probably going to go silver too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X