Scottish newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish newbie!

Hey there, I'm Nick. Been following the blog for a while, so I thought I'd sign up on here... Again. Forgot all my other login stuff for here, haha. Anyway, I turned 17 last month, from Central Scotland, and I shall be sitting lessons in summer! Once again, hey

Oh, also, the layout of the site on my computer is weird. The forum part veers off the right, but everything else is on the left. Any way to fix this?

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Any car pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Any car pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks
        Don't have one atm

Comment

Welcome to SW! I'm Rory the IT admin, going to univ. of Edinburgh in September

The reason is our theme is fairly incompatible with Firefox... try viewing it in IE or Chrome
          The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetlight View Post
            Welcome to SW! I'm Rory the IT admin, going to univ. of Edinburgh in September

The reason is our theme is fairly incompatible with Firefox... try viewing it in IE or Chrome
            I'm using Firefox, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X