Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid From Illinois!

whaaaaaddup.

i'm mike dolubizno. i am currently 15 years old and quite a youngin'. i got into JDM since I was 5 years old, and started following the "hellaflush" scene when my uncle showed me some vdubs and the wagenwerks videos. learned to drive stick when i was 12.

after my uncle showed me how much the price of a 350z depreciated, i instantly started saving. my plan is that by this winter i'll go pick up a used z for 8-12k. (currently at about half of that. plan on getting the rest over summer. im a polak so of course im gonna be doing polish labor construction this summer lmfao. 8 dollars an hour ftw! )

as of 2008 i've been following the drift scene like a mofo, so as you can imagine, i do play on going drifting with the z
    i got a bunch of kids into jdm cars and into the drifting scene at high school, with many of them wanting 240sx's and NA 300zx and one kid trying to get a 3series E30.
    you can see me at meets filming/shooting pics with my (for now) sony nex-5.
    an example of what i do- (this is from a recent local "Fizz Autosports" meet/bbq!)
    Fizz Autosports Chicago Arlington Heights, IL Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars Filmed by: Mike Dolubizno Sony Nex-5

Cool cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Good lookin vid kid. Keep it up. God luck on getting your car.

Comment

thats what i like to see, kids saving up for their cars.
        welcome man. you going to the iLL Garage meet sunday?
        ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Originally posted by Pantyraider View Post
          thats what i like to see, kids saving up for their cars.
          welcome man. you going to the iLL Garage meet sunday?
          thanks bro! hahah
          and i cannot make it to Villa Park on sunday. pretty damn far from where im at.
          i live like right next to fizz so 30 min drive is kinda a pain in the ass

Comment

yayy my car was in your video!!!!!!!!
            Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

yeah its kinda far for me too but i have nothing better going on. I'll be at a bunch of meets this year. hopefully by july my car will be done. so most likely ill see you at a meet.
              ClubSandwichMember

Comment

ill most deff see you at meets. you gotta snap some pics of my car at some of them
                Club Sandwich member

GIFSoup

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FAN OF CLUB SANDWICH'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Comment

good luck buying a car! Lofty goals for your first i see! Welcome
                  11 CTS-V
                  03 Lightnng SOLD
                  2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
                  91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by JasonB View Post
                    good luck buying a car! Lofty goals for your first i see! Welcome
                    thank you! hahah and yeah i got plenty of haaters already. but plenty of hardwork will help me! trust me. being a teenager and working everyday during summer while your friends are all chilling is kinda a bummer-but when you pull up in a Z that you yourself payed for, its definitely worth it.

"ill most deff see you at meets. you gotta snap some pics of my car at some of them"

and yep you probably will see me at plenty of meets this year. and im more than willing to shoot your car for you hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X