1968 Mercedes 280se Vintage Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 Mercedes 280se Vintage Metal

Caught up with OCKlasse with the Gold C on Hydro's the other week.

Got me thinking of this site, I will never be stanced on this car of mine but I'd sure like to be low

Really into all the accuair stuff I've seen going around, there seems to be a quality push in suspension both in online presence and products, photography and builds its awesome

Last edited by D&W; 05-10-2011, 02:01 PM.

Welcome man! Glad to see you on here too!

Comment

Welcome aboard Capt'n!

Strictly Pleasure
      Allen
      82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
      92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

that thing is clean and exactly the same type of car I'm looking for.
        thumbs up!
        emkayIV

Comment

I really dig the MB. And AccuAir is the way to go. Great products and some cool guys too. welcome to the forums
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by ratty View Post
            that thing is clean and exactly the same type of car I'm looking for.
            thumbs up!
            thanks man, its been a great car to own, put 15,000 miles on her last year but I have a daily now so she chills until the weekend.

So accuair seems great for air setup and management, how about bag's? What are people running mainly?

I'm intrigued by hydraulics, there seems to be some benefits through quiet operation (no compressors) and a relatively simple set-up process

I'd love to hear owners thoughts on air and the up-keep and the noise factor, im really not down for compressors kicking in burrrring away at a stoplight. How are those accuair isolator mounts they make?

Comment

I see lots of potential with this one.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                I see lots of potential with this one.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                Thanks! I have had a vision for this car since day 1 Spent the last year on mechanicals and bits n pieces that need doing. Still some work on the cluster / power windows to get dialled.

Some fun stuff on the horizon

Comment

Classic......

Comment

I'd love to see this get down.

I was going to cut my springs this month but I'm wandering if the air/juice route could be a good project to get involved with

Comment

do it.

Comment

Comment

great car to start with! Keep us posted
                          11 CTS-V
                          03 Lightnng SOLD
                          2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
                          91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

I approve of this car and highly recommend the air / juice route... and don't you dare change your wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              I approve of this car and highly recommend the air / juice route... and don't you dare change your wheels
                              Why thank-you. I was going to go for static but I'm excited by what's going on here. would be awesome to start up a project of getting this thing on air / juice. i want talk to as many ppl as i can about each system and work out the best route.

drew at dorbritz has done one of these also. i want to get to some meets in socal area to see more rides on air.

oh, and these wheels will be staying.

Comment

Working...
                              X