Greetings from Norway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Norway!

Hello there, my name is John, and I'm 20 years, and from the cold land of Norway. I have been interested in cars for as long as I can remember, but the whole stance scene I discovered about a year ago.

Currently I'm working on my second car, a 1997 BMW e39 520i. Small engine, due to the Norwegian taxes it is still expensive with a bigger motor. But I'm aiming at a "low n' slow" style, so dont need more power

I have been looking around on StanceWorks for some time now, and I have a thread about my project, which you can find in my signature.

Here are some pics of my ride as it is today. I have a set of Spax RSX coilovers that will be fitted when I find time for it.

Wheels are 8.5x19 with 215/35, and 9.5x19 with 225/35. The tyrestretch still is a rare thing here in Norway, so when I was looking for a place to fit the tyres to the wheels, the first place didn't want to do it, and the second place did it, but the guys were laughing at me, and thought I had gotten scammed or something.

Well, here comes the pics

Last edited by Skaar; 05-09-2011, 11:02 PM.

Nice. Looking forward to more progress.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

velkommen

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Nice. Looking forward to more progress.

Welcome to StanceWorks
        Will update my project-thread when there are some progress to update about :P

Originally posted by Joakim H View Post
        velkommen
        Takk for det, flere nordmenn her inne ja

Comment

I would love to see it lower.

Comment

It's coming soon

Comment

I guess I could update with some pics of the car as it stands now. Feel free to comment either here or in my Build-thread

Last edited by Skaar; 12-18-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

i **** you!

Comment

I hope thats a goood thing :p

The car is still a work in progress tho, I have a fee adjustment to do before I feel Im finished...

Comment

it's a good thing ! you could use a different front bumper tho, maybe a facelift ?

Comment

I'm going to fit a Hartge front lip, wich would get the front a bit lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaar View Post
                        BMW Power!
                        Baby Six!

Comment

Originally posted by Skaar View Post
                          I'm going to fit a Hartge front lip, wich would get the front a bit lower.
                          could work, though the fog lights are the ones that bother me with the bumper, but hey, those wheels more than make up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Red82 View Post
                            BMW Power!
                            Yeah, took those pictures on a local BMW meet

Originally posted by The Riddler View Post
                            could work, though the fog lights are the ones that bother me with the bumper, but hey, those wheels more than make up for it
                            I personally prefer the preface foglights over the facelifted ones And thx about the wheels, really like them myself.

Comment

The winter has come to Norway, so it's not much of a stance on my car right now. Still love to look at the pics from summertime, and dream about next summer :P

At the same meet, the e36 is also on S|W I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X