X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i should introduce mah self

Im Austin or DasPanda as my username implies

I'm 19 and live in sunny socal in the North County SD area

i love bimmers, stanced cars, art, fashion, graffiti, music, all that good stuff, im a snowboarder and a part time student and..... I'm Black

nice to be here i will enjoy my stay

i currently own a 1995 jeep cherokee POS looking for either an E30 and looking to dump all the money i have into it or an E46 wagon keeping OEM+ style
    Last edited by daspanda; 05-03-2011, 07:12 PM.

Welcome Austin. Your not far from us in Costa Mesa. We actually almost set up shop in Oceanside. You a marine? Definitely can't go wrong with a E46 wagon. Strongly recommend.

Comment

Looking forward to the E46 wagon once you get it.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

no i am not a marine lol but all my buds are, I just Graduated highschool in 2010 and after highschool a high paying job (at least for me) fell into my lap and i got myself a 2003 MINI Cooper S but i got laid off 3 months later and i had to get rid of the mini but now i have the opportunity for another full-time position so im ready to start getting back into modding

And Jedidiah who's this we? you speak of you have a company?

Comment

e46 wagons are awesome, especially if you can find the sport package ones with the red leather seats

Comment

will you guys **** me if i used a rusty hood with a leather bra for long road trips? i would have a regular hood for everything else besides road trips, i plan on taking a road trip this upcoming holiday season and i just want to know if i should just blue tape it, rusty hood that bitch just for the lolz or cheap 3M clear vinyl?? and for wheels i want CCW classics with either body colored faces with polished lips or all polished, i just think the rusty hood would be a funny/cool touch when i wanted to take cross country trips then i could out crazy rally lights on the roof rack and front end kinda like rusty haha

Comment

Originally posted by daspanda View Post
              ...And Jedidiah who's this we? you speak of you have a company?
              ^Haha
              Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

Now I feel dumb let's not e-rape the new guy here I know how car forums are you say one wrong thing and it's exile forever I already have been shunned put of NorthAmericanMotoring for saying something about stance haha one picture of my MINI which wasn't really even that extreme IMO dropped on stockers with >4degrees of negative camber on the rear and boom I never heard the end of it

I wish I could've defended myself like Big Mike did on e46f check this out

Doin stanceworks right in this bitch haha

Comment

Slam the Cherokee.

Comment

I was actually thinking about that and making it into a hauler but then I wouldn't need the E46 wagon haha, maybe making a Rusty Mcjeepster, my paint is fucked anyways might as well rusty it out, or I was thinking of swapping an Chrysler V8 in there and lifting it and chopping the too of the rear and making it into a small bed and using it as my mountain beater

Comment

will you guys **** me if i used a rusty hood with a leather bra for long road trips? i would have a regular hood for everything else besides road trips, i plan on taking a road trip this upcoming holiday season and i just want to know if i should just blue tape it, rusty hood that bitch just for the lolz or cheap 3M clear vinyl?? and for wheels i want CCW classics with either body colored faces with polished lips or all polished, i just think the rusty hood would be a funny/cool touch when i wanted to take cross country trips then i could out crazy rally lights on the roof rack and front end kinda like rusty haha
                      Usually rust that is purposely caused on an otherwise clean car is frowned upon, i would just recommend the clear vinyl for protection.

Now I feel dumb let's not e-rape the new guy here I know how car forums are you say one wrong thing and it's exile forever I already have been shunned put of NorthAmericanMotoring for saying something about stance haha one picture of my MINI which wasn't really even that extreme IMO dropped on stockers with >4degrees of negative camber on the rear and boom I never heard the end of it

I wish I could've defended myself like Big Mike did on e46f check this out

Doin stanceworks right in this bitch haha
                      And the reason he laughed at you isn't a big deal, i'm pretty sure ben was referring to the newly opened/opening StanceWorks HQ in California. When he was saying "we", i think he meant the whole SW team. If you stick around, you'll realize that SW is a really accepting community, no e-raping here... unless you really are that much of a douche.

Welcome to SW.
                      ///M 2.0
                      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Lol yea I figured I actually was gonna email you guys about an internship with you I can pretty much do anything haha marketing I'll be your gofer if you need I would love to be a part o the stanceworks team so if you're ever looking for anybody, and yea I'll just keep it clean and I'll figure out I there are any leather bras out there for when I take my bimonthly LA trips, **** the roads up there

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          If you stick around, you'll realize that SW is a really accepting community, no e-raping here... unless you really are that much of a douche.
                          QFT, I was a bit worried when I first signed up about saying the wrong things and getting flamed badly but everyone here's pretty laid back and accepting.

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                          Slam the Cherokee.
                          This!^ I seriously would love to see that just because.

Welcome though!
                          '13 Civic
                          4x4 until not poor

Comment

Working...
                          X