Hello S/W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello S/W

Well hello. Another noob has arrived. Well i've been around the site for quite some time, and decided to make account and say hello.
    Im from Estonia. Own two cars, one is daily and other is my hobby. Well shes priceless for me. over a two years ago started to build her back up for fun. And it was fun driving it. now she is waitin for next month, then I hope I finish my adapters, for new wheels. Last year she was wearing old widened steelies, 8,5" wide and 14"diameter. Dont want them anymore cause 14" is too small and dont like that poke. So I bought some Porsche Cookie Cutters for her. I quess that there will be still some poke, but not so much anymore. if I make 20mm adapters, I still got ET3 . Lots of fenderwork to do. And she will get some camber too.
    Car herself is old scrappy and low VW Golf mk3 1.9D.
    Engine is running well and everything else ise in good shape too.
    Old wheels were:
    14" 8,5" before widening they were ET35
    New wheels are:
    15" 7" ET23 Porsche Cookie Cutters

Also need to paint rear end a bit, because I get too much attention from Police. But just a little, dont want to make her look bretty.

The tires were total fail too. Funny balloons.

Last edited by Jamal; 04-27-2011, 07:49 PM.

Nice beater. I can dig.

Comment

ducktape hood
      welcome..
      ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Nice Dub.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

what is this i dont even...

but clean it up a bit and you'll be on the right track

Comment

lol I like it alot, def a good start
            11 CTS-V
            03 Lightnng SOLD
            2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
            91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

Haha. Tought so that people conna be amazed. Well i cant say what it is, cause I even dont know. Some say hoodride, some say rat. For me she is Sunday car. Ok last summer wanted drive it every day and I did it. She conna have more low soon.
              When I put the ducktape on the hood, I had a plan that mother nature will destroy the silver part of it, then it will be only that under part, what it is called? I dont know, a rack, net? But I got some too good ducktape, its not coming apart, after two years of burning sun. Just want to cleanit a bit from rear, and thats all. Maybe the white parts conna get some artwork. Conna weld new rocker panels too. One got huge damage when I had accident few years ago, so the body is ruined, no point for cleaning her up and make her pretty girl.

Sorry if the English is a bit bad. I dont talk it at home that much.

Have a beautiful day.

Comment

Working...
              X