Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaved Jetta, a swede, and a Korean POS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved Jetta, a swede, and a Korean POS...

Finally registering here, been lurking for a couple months. Thought I'd introduce myself! Currently in the stable are an '04 Volvo S60R (the family truckster), '10 Genesis Coupe (SCCA warrior), and the real reason I'm here: our '01 VW Jetta! The wife and I built this car last year and we're mostly wrapped up with it. Some small changes to come, and we're hoping to go to air next year. For now, we're trying to find the perfect balance between stance and functionality for a woman's daily driver on Oklahoma roads.

Just got the interior done last week and swapped the Sterns with Holstens (which we plan to replace with TH-lines in the future):

Thanks for checking it out!
    Last edited by Shifty_; 04-09-2011, 12:10 PM.

Oooo. That's awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks!

Here's a shot of the Genny being used as she was intended last weekend. Running G Stock this year so no lows for the Genesis, but I'm planning (er, hoping) to move to Prepared next year with new wheels and suspension.

Comment

nice nice

Comment

Sorry I all I could focus on was the Microbus. Nice other cars and Duc.
          2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
          2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
          2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
          2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

Welcome to S/W's. I remember watching this build thread even after I sold my GTI

Comment

Originally posted by jinstall View Post
              Sorry I all I could focus on was the Microbus. Nice other cars and Duc.
              Yeah I sold the bus last month after five years of ownership. I was sad, but the funds will be used to build a shop so we can build more toys!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

very nice
                more details on that 16v please
                all you young h8rs gonna die early

Comment

don't like the front bumper, but however i like it.

the holstens looks dope!

Welcome!

flickr

Comment

nice collection!

Comment

:thumbsup:

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by RY2K View Post
                        very nice
                        more details on that 16v please
                        Sure! The block is an AZG (8v), the pistons and rods are 9A 16v parts with the skirts machined to clear the factory AZG oil squirters. Of course the head is a 9A 16v, and it's all running on VR6 injectors off a Bahn Brenner rail and stock ECM.

Comment

Working...
                        X