Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper stance noob [With a civic]

Hey guys

Thought I'd register on here as I was looking to try and learn as much as possible about stance. From what makes stance work, to how to do it, to what looks stunning [like most of your cars on here].

As I'm only 19, and live in England, funds are obviously very limited but thought if i was looking for stance I should go to people who know what they're doing, hence why I'm here!

Here's the current project:

Want some proper stretch & poke. but don't have a clue where to start and what to go for.
    =]

Looking forward to your progress.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Want to see the progress on this.

check out the UK section

Comment

Originally posted by Boods View Post
        Hey guys

Thought I'd register on here as I was looking to try and learn as much as possible about stance. From what makes stance work, to how to do it, to what looks stunning [like most of your cars on here].

As I'm only 19, and live in England, funds are obviously very limited but thought if i was looking for stance I should go to people who know what they're doing, hence why I'm here!

Here's the current project:

Want some proper stretch & poke. but don't have a clue where to start and what to go for.
        =]
        I like. so far i don't smell any jdm fanboyism which is good. welcome.

Ps i'd don't know why i quoted it.
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
        X