Quick hi from a UK noob. E28 content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick hi from a UK noob. E28 content.

Hey guys, been a follower of stanceworks for a while now. Love the majority of cars on here and am a big fan of 'lowz'. Thought i'd stick a couple of pictures of my current labour of love, now i now it's going to get some 'interesting' responses here and first of all let me say it was never meant to copy the style of Mike but i guess it has a little bit. The paintwork will be getting some work before a show we have over here called Retro Rides Gathering, so the rust will be going by August.

Think i'm going to lose a fair chunk of my life browsing through these forums, especially through any build threads. Oh also have a pic of my long gone Lexus LS400, guess you could say it was starting to stance. I'll throw some pictures up in a second.

welcome to SW

that does look like rusty tho
    Last edited by P78; 03-22-2011, 08:45 AM.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

A couple of the lexus

And a cheeky of my old w126. Cheating a bit as it was on air

Comment

Can't help but think of Rusty.... shame as it does look alright. Love your old Merc. Where are you in the UK?

Comment

Eh..looking forward to your Lexus.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
          X