Clear All

• Newbie for Spain

Hi guys,

I live from Spain, my name is Miguel and have one VW Golf ´03

two bad pic´s

Me WIP http://www.konzepteuro.com/web/foro/....php?f=24&t=69

cheers

The shots are almost the same.

Got any other pics? (Not the forum link because I don't plan on registering.)

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

What part of Spain are you from? I use to live near Malaga, and my parents still do. Would not take my bmw there, cant get around with the insane speed bumps.

But nice ride! Normally spanish people tend to destroy cars with small rims, no lowering and loads of stickers behind the front wheel :P

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        The shots are almost the same.

Got any other pics? (Not the forum link because I don't plan on registering.)

Welcome to StanceWorks
        The car after 2006 with Bilstein PSS9

after December 2009, with Carline cm6´s 8 & 9x18 ET27 allround with 15mm adapters. But I did not like the measure of the wheels and tires and change fast for BBS RS.

after August 2010, I changed my carline cm6 vwvortex a member of the bbs rs 8.5x17 ET20 allround

I built them a:

-Front 9x17 with 2" lip and 6.5" barrel

-Rear 10.5x17 with 2.5" lip and 7.5"barrel

testing the offset in the car

here preparing to install a 215-45-17 tire on the rims of 10.5 but it was overkill for a daily car and preffer 235-40-17 tires.

and yet he was completely fit

I got more seriously here with the changes to car.

Engine mount spacer 25mm.

[IMG]I got more seriously here with the changes to car[/IMG]

I build home strut mounts -30mm with OEM compared.

Flat center caps, I build in me work.

Audi TT spindle conversion, I have in my car TT control arm, spindle´s, sway bar and build home end links.

Change the full seats for euro RECARO GTi ´01 cars

Originally posted by Pierre3400 View Post
        What part of Spain are you from? I use to live near Malaga, and my parents still do. Would not take my bmw there, cant get around with the insane speed bumps.
        I live in Cadiz, near Malaga.

But nice ride! Normally spanish people tend to destroy cars with small rims, no lowering and loads of stickers behind the front wheel :P
        they form part of an urban tribe, does not like cars in earnest only a fad. I'm no scruples for them.

cheers

Comment

Nice.
          2001 Ford Focus Track car in Germany
          2004 Ford Focus SVTF-ST170 Clone US
          2006 Jeep Liberty CRD 40mm lift US
          2010 Renault Clio Campus Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel mac View Post
            I live in Cadiz, near Malaga.

they form part of an urban tribe, does not like cars in earnest only a fad. I'm no scruples for them.

cheers
            I have a friend that drives to Cadiz regularly, its not thaaaaat close :P 2/3 hours drive at least?

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Comment

I have a friend that drives to Cadiz regularly, its not thaaaaat close :P 2/3 hours drive at least?
              200 kilometers, just under two hours of driving

I once did 1:45 hours, was the only time I went to malaga

Comment

I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.
                Watch Battle: Los Angeles Online For Free

Comment

News pics, i make for nokia 5800xpres I do not have any camera, sorry

Is Bilstein Pss9 coilover and full low. I have buil air suspensión . Sorry for my bad English

Comment

Working...
                  X