Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nik's intro & 2005 "toyota bB"

a little about me:

i'm 22 years of age. i work for the USAF as an air traffic controller. i'm in to photography, i shoot with a nikon d90. i love drifting and drift cars. i've lived all over the world: (in order) south carolina, turkey (the country), san antonio texas, portugal, guam, and okinawa japan.. i've visted everywhere in between. i love & miss japan.. i owned a 2001 suzuki wagonR over there and a 1993 nissan skyline r32 gts-t. i can't wait to go back.

he're the scion xB when i first bought it in december 2009, the shift knob was the first mod.. haha it was on the first day we had it.

HOW THE TOYOTA bB SITS NOW:

short video my brother made of my bB

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

INFO:
    Year:
    Color:
    Black Cherry Pearl
    Engine:
    DC Sports 4 to 1 Ceramic Exhaust Header
    Cold Air Intake
    Axle-back Exhaust
    Suspension:
    Ksport Kontrol Coilovers
    TRD Rear Sway Bar
    Monroe Air Struts & AirLift Controller
    REALcamber -5 Camber Shims
    Interior:
    Crystal Shift Knob
    Random Bling, Fur, and Leather
    JDM air freshener :P
    Leather Zeta Armrest
    JDM Soshinoya Badge
    MOMO Race wheel & hub
    Broadway 320mm mirror
    Exterior:
    bB badges
    Painted Tail Lights
    Okinawa License Plates
    Purple HIDs & "switchback" LED corners
    Wheels & Tires:
    16x8 +0 XXR 513 Black/Polish

Plans for the car..
    I have 195/45 tires on order now = lower, I want new wheels.. I'm not a fan of XXRs. & I am getting ESAM window visors soon.
    Last edited by nik; 03-04-2011, 05:49 PM.

i secretly love xb's
    welcome
    ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Originally posted by Pantyraider View Post
      i secretly love xb's
      welcome

thanks man,

and everyone secretly does haha

Comment

Nice timeline.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Nice timeline.

Welcome to StanceWorks
          Thanks! I would have put a full timeline, but it would have been forever long. I like the "THEN " and "NOW " better anyways haha

Comment

welcome and nice box. im at yokota right now, really want a mazda az wagon rr (i prefer mazda badges cause i have a mazda in storage)
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              welcome and nice box. im at yokota right now, really want a mazda az wagon rr (i prefer mazda badges cause i have a mazda in storage)
              i was down at kadena, i'm back in the US now at hill :'(

here's my old wagonR

i lowered it, put curtains in all the windows, all that fun stuff, i had planned on lowering it more, but then i got orders

Comment

yeah i figured you were at kadena (oki and AF). wagonR is sick, you had the wide or custom? i wanted the yellow plate flavor, got a 27" iMac instead really debating whether or not i want to take my Y plate or try to find one of the temp red slashed plates when i PCS haha
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Looks good man, nice photo work too.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    yeah i figured you were at kadena (oki and AF). wagonR is sick, you had the wide or custom? i wanted the yellow plate flavor, got a 27" iMac instead really debating whether or not i want to take my Y plate or try to find one of the temp red slashed plates when i PCS haha
                    i had the wagonR solio, it's like the wide with a bigger motor.
                    i wanted the yellow A plate one, 600cc turbo, but i got this one for cheap!

i love the temp plates.. snag me one too! haha

Comment

Originally posted by the dingo View Post
                      Looks good man, nice photo work too.

Welcome.
                      thanks fellow bB person

Comment

nvm. i was looking at the wrong side. legit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno730 View Post
                          nvm. i was looking at the wrong side. legit!
                          wrong side? you edit your post before i saw it?

thanks!

Comment

i'm learning slowly how to make and edit videos with my D90..
                            here's an intro im working on for a video i'm making about me & my friends xB.

any critics on here want to tell me what i can do to improve what i have? besides better music.. haha

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikolas...er/5500263498/

thanks!

Comment

Welcome to stanceworks Nik! I'm Nik too ha

Comment

Working...
                              X