What's up guys!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up guys!!!

Hey everyone, loving the site you have here, been lurking and posting for a little while so I thought I'd post up an intro.

My name is Josh, I'm 18, male, love picnics and the feeling of sand between my toes...a little too early in this magical friendship to be creepy??Ok, that's cool. My site name is just a gross joke with some of my friends and I, they aren't on here though, so it's kinda dumb t have an inside joke that noone's in on. But it just sounds gross doesn't it?? Salty J? Whats' that?? Is that when your thing is wet and you put it on or in another thing, or what??

Anyways, I have a 1999 VW golf, 8v 2.0L, 4 door(eww) that I got last fall but has been collecting dust in my garage all winter that I'm finally beginning to work on!!! I don't have huge plans for it, lower it a bit, fix it up, toss some rims on it and use it as a daily driver as I find another project, probably an older vw or bimmer. Basically I just want a decent looking, clean golf, with character(kinda hard to have character and cleanliness together) as I have a lot of extra just kickin around. The hood and right fender are pretty beat up from the previous owner, the exhaust is barely on the vehicle, the wheel locks didn't come with a key so I've gotta rip those off somehow, and it has a weird thing called a cassette player? What the hell is that!?!?!?! Buttttt, it came with winters and summers, WOOOOO!!!! It should be a fun little car

I'm still a youngster, so I'll be doing a fair bit of learning working on this bad boy. Oh and I'll be posting a build thread eventually, but I'll toss up a picture of how it sits right now this weekend.

Anyways, keep it moist

Got any pics of your ride?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Here's a pic finally, I'll get better ones when the car is out of the garage and the good camera is available.

Comment

Working...
      X