E36 daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 daily driver

no drop,tires are to fat, i need money. and instead of puting the money into suspension i put into a new computer cuz mine went bad
    Attached Files

Nice clean car, and nice wheels.

Sounds like you've got the right kind of plans in motion
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Nice vert, welcome

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Good call on the staggered 32s, they look nice.

Comment

Seriously with a stock car in the showroom?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Seriously with a stock car in the showroom?
              again i say, settle down, every time i see you post it is negative, sorry everyone doesnt live in the bay area the land of money and slammed offset cars, another post will come and slowley push mine out of the way and you and your too good for everything attitude can be back to normal.

Comment

It's a good base. Car looks clean.
                cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by e36cabrio View Post
                  again i say, settle down, every time i see you post it is negative, sorry everyone doesnt live in the bay area the land of money and slammed offset cars, another post will come and slowley push mine out of the way and you and your too good for everything attitude can be back to normal.
                  You're right, here in the Silicon Valley money is actually falling from the sky. Sucks for you I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    You're right, here in the Silicon Valley money is actually falling from the sky. Sucks for you I guess.
                    yes it does

Comment

Originally posted by e36cabrio View Post
                      I love this new influx of stupidity... wait... no, no I don't... you posted a stock car in the SHOWROOM... expect to get a rashon of shit for being a tool, this should either be in the INTRO section or the BUILD section if you plan on updating it with progress

Comment

Comment

Welcome to Stanceworks! Looks like your off to a good start.

Comment

Getting the low part soon?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X