g35 sedan from miami florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g35 sedan from miami florida

wad up thou!! im newton from miami fl, im waiting for my income tax money to slap some rims on it. now on to them pics.

when i first got her.

them my first mod lol yellow fogs.

then i thought about painting them rims black, so i did

i wasnt into all the stance, hellaflush movement back then, but my boy was like you should drop it, so i was like yeah ima do it, so i bought tein s tech springs and put them on. and it went from a 4 finger wheel gap to a 2.

then idk how the fawk this happen. -____-

so i was like fml, i was going to buy 350z h&r springs and blue tokiko shocks, but i was like damn i wanna go lower, so a new lifestyle got to me.

so i ordered bc racing coilovers.

and i drop this bitch

then the same day , the car was dirty after installing the coilovers so i took it to the carwash . BAD IDEA, got in the carwash but it was a battle to get out.

but i fixed it wit acouple of zip ties ,

then i had to get rid of the ugly ass chrome trim so i painted it black. and the grill , and also change them emblems to nissan, front and back.

got me some stickers.

thats it for now. i lost my job and still havent found one, so no rims until i get my income tax money 18x10 all around coming soon.
    the end.
    Last edited by dcrxridha; 04-12-2011, 02:10 AM.

damn wtf happened to dem pics -__________-

Comment

I don't see pics...

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

idk wtf happened to all them pics i posted

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

yooo where do you live by? i havent bumped into you? sedans looking nice, cant see pics of first post.

Comment

i think ive seen you at the yogurt land meet before.

Comment

idk why the first pictures didnt come out. i live in homestead but im always by kendall, most of the time i go to the thrusday meet at london square

Comment

Originally posted by dcrxridha View Post
                idk why the first pictures didnt come out. i live in homestead but im always by kendall, most of the time i go to the thrusday meet at london square

My car is not done yet, but if i can fit the rears on then Ill be in london square on thursday.

Sedan looks hella clean!

Comment

Originally posted by TL MiG View Post
                  My car is not done yet, but if i can fit the rears on then Ill be in london square on thursday.

Sedan looks hella clean!
                  thanks bro , thats an old picture btw , now is a lil bit lower, the chrome trim is black and i took off the spoiler. i think i saw your car ones, shts dumped

Comment

Originally posted by dannick12 View Post
                    i think ive seen you at the yogurt land meet before.
                    yeah i been there a couple of times

Comment

I wont be going to london square this week, there is no way my car will be finished, hopefully next week, i need to do alignment and my rear fenders

Comment

yoooo

Comment

Working...
                        X