brunomdoss - Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brunomdoss - Portugal

Hello everybody. My name is Bruno and I´m from Portugal. I have a Scirocco 1.4 Mk3. I don´t understand English very well . I speak better Spanish or Portuguese course.
    I hope to enjoy in this forum.

Got any pics of your ride?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

wouldn't be able to tell if you didn't say. I have yet to see a mk3 ruined so even without pics i'll say nice scirocco.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I leave some photos of my car with coilovers KW Variant3 and HLS System. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by brunomdoss; 06-04-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X