Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't laugh! Work in progress.

Hello all,

My name's Joel. Just would like to keep it simple. The car is my wife's car, and we just had a new born baby. So it won't be slammed anytime soon because of the baby and plus it will not go in our driveway especially w/ the front lip on. **** it or Love it, just introducing myself.

One day when I have some extra $$$ I will get the fitment sorted entirely, but for now this is all I can present.

• 1213 AFFINITY
    - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
    • 1213 AFFILIATION
    - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

looks pretty clean to me.

Strictly Pleasure
    Allen
    82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
    92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

some camber and itll be perfect, i have to get a set of those wheels

welcome to StanceWorks
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Welcome Joel!!

Criticisms to come: Moar Low, Moar Camber

-Michael
        "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

theres nothing to laugh about.... car looks really good keep up the good work and keep us updated

Comment

Clean! I was waiting on the pics to load on my phone. Was expecting a POS but its really nice!

Comment

Love love love that color on the wheels.

A little camber and your fitment will be seriously on point.

Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Krolik View Post
                looks pretty clean to me.
                Thank you!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                some camber and itll be perfect, i have to get a set of those wheels

welcome to StanceWorks
                well currently it's not low enough to add intense camber. We will address that later on. I do not know if we will go air in the future or keep it on coilovers and just upgrade the spring rates. The rear is a little soft.

Thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by HEcreated487 View Post
                Welcome Joel!!

Criticisms to come: Moar Low, Moar Camber

-Michael
                LOL Thanks Michael. I know what the world would rather see, but the car is fully functional for us right now and so I'd like to keep it, until we have crossed our T's and dotted our I's. Since this car is a TRUE DD, a few things stop us from going moar low, and moar camber. Basically just the senseless wear and tear. If money was abundant then I'd have no problem doing so, but it's not, and I won't front like it is, just for the extra "that's tight."

Originally posted by visiongt9506 View Post
                theres nothing to laugh about.... car looks really good keep up the good work and keep us updated
                Yeah I'll update it as much as possible. Would you guys like me to post the build thread/ mod-log for this car?

Originally posted by ark View Post
                Clean! I was waiting on the pics to load on my phone. Was expecting a POS but its really nice!
                HAHAHA Thanks ARK.
                • 1213 AFFINITY
                - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
                • 1213 AFFILIATION
                - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

I thought it was going to some un-stanced, bone stock p.o.s. But car looks real clean. Love the wheels.
                  Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3
                  Your comment is ignorant and you clearly have no sense of professional respect, or integrity.
                  If it doesn't fit, just stretch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                    Love love love that color on the wheels.

A little camber and your fitment will be seriously on point.

Keep it up
                    Thank you also Rally. If you don't mind reading some of my earlier responses I did say that we are looking into getting that squared away in the future.
                    • 1213 AFFINITY
                    • 1213 AFFILIATION

Comment

Your fitment isnt that far off. a few tweaks and youll be looking good. What lip kit is that?
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Tabares View Post
                        I thought it was going to some un-stanced, bone stock p.o.s. But car looks real clean. Love the wheels.
                        well I can't claim stance yet, but trying to get there. and thanks again. The wheel color grew on us as well. They were supposed to be gold plated, but a long story short here we are.
                        • 1213 AFFINITY
                        • 1213 AFFILIATION

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          Your fitment isnt that far off. a few tweaks and youll be looking good. What lip kit is that?
                          all this was covered above amigo, fitment will be taken care of one day. The lip kit is the 1 of 2 99.8% exact mugen aero copy. I am not proud of it as an original, but I am proud to say it's the best replica out there.
                          • 1213 AFFINITY
                          • 1213 AFFILIATION

Comment

Welcome dude I love the rims that color is just perfect for em
                            '13 Civic
                            4x4 until not poor

Comment

I think I've seen this car on 7th Gen forums.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X