• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! I drive this car every day!

Comment

This is the toughest onevia.. ever!

Comment

more updates. honestly one of my favorite cars of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
          THIS

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

what intercooler set up do you have? Because i have pretty much the same engine set up as you just with the s14 notch-top....im just not sure what one to buy with the greddy intake manifold. I have some bullshit hacked together piping right now
            Zipties = 240 Parts

Comment

This coupe is an inspiration. Also makes me love my beater. Keep up the great work man cant wait to see more

p.s. Your car was the final deciding factor in my Fortune coil purchase

Comment

Looking great.

Comment

sick car mate whats the engine\power

Comment

Originally posted by arthur32 View Post
                    This is the toughest onevia.. ever!
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                    Not much to update really since i've been jobless since my move back to Arizona.

I did manage to notch the lower mounts on the front coils for a bit more negative camber. I still want to notch them even farther and lengthen my lower control arms a bit. Needs more negative camber still!

Just out of the car wash.

I saw a trailer nearby and finally saw my chance to see if she fit. And she did! Barely.

Originally posted by Just Chillin View Post
                    what intercooler set up do you have? Because i have pretty much the same engine set up as you just with the s14 notch-top....im just not sure what one to buy with the greddy intake manifold. I have some bullshit hacked together piping right now
                    Right now it's just a CXRacing intercooler and piping setup. The cold pipe had to be modified to work with the intake mani I have "greddy style".

Originally posted by del sol cal View Post
                    sick car mate whats the enginepower
                    It's an sr20det redtop with a couple bolt ons. Feels like it's at about 260whp on the butt-dyno.

Comment

• Seriously awesome! Looks so much better with the new front, and the fitment and height is unreal. Sick car!
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Why did you move back to arizona? Idaho seems like it would be awesome!

Comment

• I lost my job in Idaho and couldn't afford rent anymore. Had to move back in with the family here in AZ

Comment

• Nolvadex

Generic Nolvadex

TAMOXIFEN blocks the effects of estrogen. It is commonly used to treat breast cancer. It is also used to decrease the chance of breast cancer coming back in women who have received treatment for the disease. It may also help prevent breast cancer in women who have a high risk of developing breast cancer.

Comment

• mann that sucks, sorry to hear.

Comment

• love this car, cant beleive the height and its your daily
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X