Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here. From Toronto.

Hey guys,

Been browsing the site for awhile, from Toronto. I have a 98 Plymouth Breeze with a bit of work done to it. I love the stretched out look and might be doing it myself. I have some pictures below of some test fitting with a rim that I might go with. Let me know what you guys think. To much poke, maybe? Car is on coilovers and will be lower in the summer.
    IMG_7901.jpg

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg.
    Last edited by Gatz; 03-23-2011, 12:48 AM.

This will be interesting to see.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Wow, never seen you around.

I like em dropped.

Comment

I say make those work, a good amount of stretch and they'll be fine, serious fender rollage is a must. If you need to rent a fender rolling tool I have one for rent

Comment

Hey dutchy you do fender rolling? What about fender pulling? I ordered the wheels, gona try them out. I'll try 215's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
            Hey dutchy you do fender rolling? What about fender pulling? I ordered the wheels, gona try them out. I'll try 215's on them.
            I don't preform the service, I rent the tool. I don't want to liable for ruining your paint or anything of that nature.

Comment

i'm most impressed by the fact that the car is still running.

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                i'm most impressed by the fact that the car is still running.
                LOL!!!! The car isn't running . That's the flash from the camera. Nice one....

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                  LOL!!!! The car isn't running . That's the flash from the camera. Nice one....
                  i meant in general. as in the motor turns over and starts. my family had one back in the day, it was the biggest pile i have ever driven.

Comment

Working...
                  X