introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Sup peeps just wanted to formally introduce myself. I told about this forum by my friend 525it_feen from bf.c and am familiar with "rusty" from posted pics on mye28.com. I also frequent m5board.com and r3vlimited.com...this site is dope. love the cars..all of them and the professional pics. I'm 34 originally from brooklyn ny but now reside in hudson valley ny(orange county). here are some pics of my cars:

88 m5 "street"

88 m5 "track" and f/s

02 Allroad

my others are stored for the winter, thanks for looking.
    Last edited by igotbank; 01-27-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: last minute thoughts

love the wagon! and that track m5 looks super mean.

Comment

Glad to see you here bro. You should share a little bit more about your m5s. Like what powers them

Comment

beauties! Welcome!!
        A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Good stuff.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thanx for the greetings and compliments. O good to hear from ya bro. figured you'd be diggin yourself out from all this snow. my street m5 is sitting on eibach pro series springs wit billy sports. the motor has s38b36 cams, jb lighten flywheel, miller maf upgrade, euro headers, vsr1 highflow cats, stebro exhaust, frank fahey crank hub, dinan swaybars and dinan chip. its very fun to drive. the track m5, which is f/s, has ground control coilovers, dinan sways, poly bushings through out, ff crank hub, b&b exhaust, vsr1 high flow cats, sparco evo III fixed shells and porsche 993 calipers up front and e34 m5 calipers at the rear. porsche calipers and m contour wheels are staying with me. i'll be listing it soon.

Comment

both E28's look great... Welcome to StanceWorks!

Comment

Very nice BMW!
                Congratulations!
                Baby Six!

Comment

Working...
                X