No announcement yet.

Caveman Swang n Bang says Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclipse is done well; however, it is not my style. I never did like DSM's for some reason.

The G looks great, though.

Comment

dare i say it..... i think i actually like the eclipse.

the g is off to a good start too, a little more camber in the rear and more low and that thing will be badass

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

....I know how you feel, the eclipse doesnt seem so bad...

Comment

Hey whats up lunek,, glade you made it on this site. Love both cars

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Welcome!

G's looking good, the eclipse has too much bodywork for me.

Comment

welcome! the eclipse is pretty different. i like expect the front bar. and the g looks mad as
              Clinton
              1st Aussie on here
              Im Back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Mot- Welcome to the site bro. Will update you this week on more details.

For the rest of the community- I can promise you that the sight of Mot and his crew's cars will be one of the highlights to Stance of the Union. They are the new definition of "hardcore" when it comes to fitment.
                Thnks for the kind word Ben and just let me know when you get the info on location and i'll past it along to the fellas you met at CCM. I took a little trip down to the spot you told me and the road i took was pretty dumpt friendly so thats a thumbs up.

Whats up RoyalT see you at HIN and STance of the Union.

An thnks again for everyones comment and JSanders you should see how the factory quarter panel look like and you wont think that is too much bodywork haha. What lies beneath is worst but i can deal with it, it sucks from time to time but i work with what i got so thats coo with me
                S W A N G n B A N G.com...get wit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                  dare i say it..... i think i actually like the eclipse.

the g is off to a good start too, a little more camber in the rear and more low and that thing will be badass
                  100% agreed with everything you said.

Comment

welcome! eclipse is not my tastes but i can admire the amount of work it has. g looks good.

Comment

wsup lunek, saw your car in person at the cupcake meet.....looks sick and seen your eclipse at HIN last year in Dallas....will see you soon at the SOTU meet
                      sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love both cars.. I can appreciate the work that has gone into the eclipse, thats what makes it that extra bit cooler...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by junjdm View Post
                          wsup lunek, saw your car in person at the cupcake meet.....looks sick and seen your eclipse at HIN last year in Dallas....will see you soon at the SOTU meet
                          Cant wait man its gonna be a fulfilling day of meets, an thanks for all comments
                          S W A N G n B A N G.com...get wit it...

Comment

swang n bang

Originally posted by starve
                            Caveman Stance: the barbaric and savage nature of how we roll

Comment

The rear of the wide-boy looks sick. And the wheels on the g....my goodness!
                              SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Working...
                              X