Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Louisiana

Hello everyone my name is Brandon and I am from the Lafayette area of Louisiana. I recently purchased a 2006 350z GT and shortly after I purchased a set of Apexi exV. I am new to the stance world so please bear with as I am learning as I go. A couple of days ago I ordered a set of 25mm spacers for a nice temporary stance. Hopefully some time soon I will be able to get a nice low offset set of wheels. I do not take many pictures and I am not very good behind the lens of one, so I only have a couple of pictures.

here is a picture of the coilovers if anyone is interested.
    how do you like my linoleum?

and here is a picture of the car like I said I'm no good with a camera.

NIce. SNSD Sooyoung fan.

Can't wait to see what you do with the Z.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

ma gusta =D post up a pic of the spacers on
      Hopeless Romantics

Comment

Bobby has a bunch of pictures taken from when we were rolling the fenders and what not. when I get them from him I'll post them up.

Comment

welcome! good start.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes Jason and Bruno.

Comment

here is another shot before the spacers just so you can see the fail

and a shot of the spacers, if you were interested.

and of course the ever useful lip rolling tool.

and a couple of pictures looking at the rear tire.

other than the coilovers and spacers everything is stock. Some friends and I are thinking about building a powder coating gun and I'm thinking of powder coating the wheels black to see how they come out they will probably look pretty awesome.

Comment

Looks like your doing pretty good so far.

Welcome to SW!

Comment

try to use a different color on ur stock wheels if u powdercoat them instead of black, black on black is just too common, otherwise good luck with ur build

Comment

well there is nothing wrong with trying new things

Comment

looks good. i would buy some wheels and keep those stock color. just incase u trade car in later, or u can sell them stock for good money (oem wheels are expensive) and roll with steelies or something, then use that money towards nice wheels.

looks good tho, good luck!

Comment

yeah i know that factory wheels are expensive, especially the rays that are on the car, but the previous owner curbed the poo out of them so I would have to do some major work before could sale them. if anything I'm thinking of just keeping them as back up wheels in case something ridiculous happens when I have another set of wheels on. lol at steelies..

Comment

Working...
                        X