Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob from NZ

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd pop in and say gidday. I'm sort of new to the whole stance thing and didn't really know much about it when I first started playing with cars. I have a passion for BMW's and had 3 different ones last year alone.

I first got aqquianted with stretch and poke when I got into drifting and had a rs13 200sx which I was building into a street going track machine until it got stolen so I have given up on the drift thing for now and gone back to BMWs as they don't get stolen as much haha. I picked up an e36 328 manual coupe and some ACS type 1 racing replicas so I'm hoping to pick up some adjustables before I head away on my OE later in the year if I can afford to.

Anyway, that its all for now
    Last edited by Gazinator; 01-18-2011, 08:34 PM.
    Originally posted by Aubrey107
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Got any car pictures?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

There some pics floating around other forums so will try to dig them out.
      Originally posted by Aubrey107
      I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't buy Rotas, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Comment

Yeah another one from N.Z

Comment

Working...
        X