Hello from the west side of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the west side of Canada

Bonjour, nah just kidding ( i do speak french though)

So ive been slowly workin on my car which is a 1994 Toyota Camry Coupe, they are pretty rare. I picked it up for 2000$ CA, im a poor 19 year old college student that loves cars with a passion.

Over the winter i have been doing some body work to my car as it is older and had some rust. hopefully will be finishing it soon and will paint it in a month or so.

The car is white and i will be doing some accent parts, such as spoiler, mirrors and body kit (to come in future) in black.

I autocross and love it so im also saving up for some coilovers and some wheels cause the stockers are hideous! was looking at some MB Boost 18X8 running maybe 225/35 with spacers as appropriate... not too sure yet.... was thinking of stretching and then just getting the speed dialled in correctly later

i do have brand new 20 inch Incubus Shylock's sitting in the garage with no rubber, was thinking of running those on my parents car with 245/35. keep it practical

So the body kit is gonna compose of a RMM gen 3 lip, TRD rear spats gen 4 and maybe some razzi side's its hard to find skirts for the 2 door.

tint to come in summer

also im planning on picking up a donor engine from the scrap ward and giving it to my dads friend that build high octane racers and get his to build me a beast of an engine! and then get him to slap it into my car! should be stellar once its all done!

The other day my dad was looking at a mid life crisis car lol jokes, he was looking at 350Z's and 300ZX's, which i both love, anyways he tells me that he'll pay 5K$ if i can put in 5K$ and then the rest he'll pay off in time (line of credit) and that what ever money i put into the car, suspension, tires, engine mods etc, he'll match off the line of credit and deduct from me paying him back! so the more i add to the car the more i own it! then he said maybe after a year or when i move out i can have it! SICK DIDS! im in!

ill have either a 350Z or 300ZX tricked, and a sick Camry as my DD, whats not to love!

so thats my intro! hope theres some positive feedback, love to see what yall recommend or suggest! thanks guys/gals
    Last edited by Stringbean; 01-11-2011, 02:57 AM.

Can't wait to see that happen.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

pics would be awesome

and welcome
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

These are my 20's

and i have no good pics of my car, i have this though, its old, and of me going around a oval, wasnt as fun as autocrossing lol

car has mad mojor body/rust removal done to it since this pic, also has new mesh grill and clear side markers instead or orange.

body kit, lowering and new headlights+corners to come this summer. This was taken about a week into me getting the car lol

a friend on another forum is photoshopping the car to what i want it to look like near the end once that pic is complete ill post it asap! will look A LOT different then the pic above ^ that pic i must say looks TERRIBLE, but the pic being photoshopped is gonna look DOPE
        Last edited by Stringbean; 01-11-2011, 03:40 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Welcome, nice ideas
          Just Stanceworks
          Like me

Comment

saw one of these locally the other day, never knew they were made, can wait to see progress on this

welcome to StanceWorks
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

thanks ive posted a build thread

also includes sisters car and a friends muscle car.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

Nice coupe, congrats!!!
                Just Stanceworks
                Like me

Comment

94 camry coupe

Hi stringbean, I am also a west coast (Vancouver island) 94camry coupe owner. I just bought a beautiful coupe with only 161000 kms. This is my third -generation 3 camry. I as wondering where and how you got that sweet lip spoiler.I am trying to source one.you wouldn't by chance be interested in selling yours? Could you let me know.
                  Thanks, Marc

Comment

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce myself for being new here. I am Sheila from the land of the lights Denmark. I'm really glad to be here. This is a nice forum site. I heard something about your forum that is get my intention to be part of here. Thanks a lot.
                    lån uden sikkerhed

Comment

Working...
                    X