hi hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi hi

been trollin this place for a long time and thought i made an account before.. guess i never did.

My cars wishes it has stance, has a horrible solid rear beam axle that I cant adjust for any negative camber unless heated and bent.. Ive owned it for 4.5 years, its had two turbo kits 3 motors, current one is built. Deturbo'd it due to impluse **** for my car.. so im going to give this low and slow thing a shot since this stuff really has been drawing me in for a couple years now.

Pretty good intro so far huh lol

I run a website called TheSpecvBoard.com, enjoy long walks on the beach, love reading build threads, going to as many car shows as possible during the summer and drooling over cars with good and orginal taste

It needs moar low, less offset, more stretch and wider wheels...

Sooo enough about me..
    Last edited by Specv118; 01-09-2011, 06:28 PM.
    Preston
    Stance Wi
    'More then Fitment'
    TDMImports
    Ravage Performance
    My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
    2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Nice. Can't wait to see it stanced.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Welcome. Love that year Sentra SE-R. Looking forward to seeing it low & fitted.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome.
        Preston
        Stance Wi
        'More then Fitment'
        TDMImports
        Ravage Performance
        My Photo Album

Comment

I just drove one of those last week. It's got surprising pull for a little 4banger, and solid ride as delivered. Not a bad start for a stance car.

Gordo.

Comment

Originally posted by flemcadiddlehopper View Post
            I just drove one of those last week. It's got surprising pull for a little 4banger, and solid ride as delivered. Not a bad start for a stance car.

Gordo.
            I hope so, never done this kinda stuff before sooo hopefully I can do it right the first time!
            Preston
            Stance Wi
            'More then Fitment'
            TDMImports
            Ravage Performance
            My Photo Album

Comment

Working...
            X