No announcement yet.

not so stancey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get your point. and now that i think about it. your right. with diamond racing, what wheels? im not exactly sure which ones?

Comment

you have some choices, i think the only ones they offer in the 4x100 are the D shaped holes. I think they would look great with some concave to them.

Comment

Comment

just for reference, you can also get pretty much any color you want

Comment

i like the steelies..i'd like maybe 15x7 or 16x7. are they super heavy?

Comment

Trust me. You want to definitely go wider than 7".

Comment

15x8? haha

and these i looked it up are 4 pounds less than my stock ones per wheel, so its not bad i guess

Comment

Not bad at all for a steel wheel.

Comment

yeah thats what i thought.

Comment

So wait, you wanna stretch and poke?

With 2" drop springs. Oh jesus...

My cars dropped like 6 or 7 inches, and M3's sit lower naturally than a Saturn...

Comment

not necessarily stretch and poke, but, i want it to look half decent if that makes any sense. oh and naturally i know the M3's sit lower, my car is like 4x4 status haha.

my main goal is to have a decent stance with the 2inch drop and wheels.

Comment

Thats not an achievable goal. 2" will not give you any kind of "stance".

It will give you an insignificant drop. Do what you're gonna do, I'm just givin you the truth.

Comment

i know your givin me the truth and i appreciate that, i also realize that 2 inches isn't significant enough. just kinda hoping haha

Comment

my main goal is to atleast make it look better and more presentable than it is.

Comment

i really like the diamond racing steelies. if i decide to do that, probably 15x8. i think they'd look pretty bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X