(Another) Brit newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Another) Brit newbie

I've been lurking this website for long enough, so I figured I'd join up. I'm Graham, 24 from the UK. I'm a photographer for the MOD (officially RAF though), and I'm currently driving (my third) MK1 Toyota MR2. She's pretty standard at the moment but she'll hopefully be stanced out by the time summer comes around.

The plan is to slam it, panda-spec the paintwork, and put the widest Compomotive MLs I can find on it!

Professional Photographer - Cars/Motorsports/Portraits a specialty - Contact for more info, click signature pic for DeviantArt Gallery

Sharp car man, and nice photos. Can't wait to see it stanced, welcome aboard!
    -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
    -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
    -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

^^This Love the sticker

Comment

That is a brilliant sticker!

Welcome man!

You got a flickr site? I would love to see some RAF shots.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice. Has a lot of potential.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome dude from one UK newb to another

Comment

Cannon - Your name Phil? I'm sure I recognise the car from Daze's bookface!

My FlickR is here:
              FlickR - Click me

There's not much RAF-related stuff on there (apart from some Cold War jets and a few of the 1sqn Harriers) due to the OSA and the classification of most of our images. I'm hoping to get some air-air stuff from the Typhoons, as well as some of our still-flying WWII aircraft up eventually though.

Professional Photographer - Cars/Motorsports/Portraits a specialty - Contact for more info, click signature pic for DeviantArt Gallery

Comment

Nice one man cheers!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue86 View Post
                  Cannon - I'm sure I recognise the car from Daze's bookface!

My FlickR is here:

hello buddy

yeah man thats me, me and daze and a few peeps are on www.hampshirejapcars.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X