Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im new here.

Hi Guys.

1. im sorry for my bad english, my language is Danish and German...

I just felt over this site yesterday, and think it is pretty awesome....
    I will when i find out how, get my ride in here, its nothing special, but i like how it looks...
    Den Mannke

Got pictures of your car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Yeah a lot....
      Den Mannke

Comment

Well then, post them up! Don't worry if it doesn't have low yet. We all start somewhere.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Arh its as low as i want it, so thats not the problem... its in albums i guess i have to upload the pics....
          Den Mannke

Comment

Damn..... they are all to big, could take a bit before the pics are ready....
            Den Mannke

Comment

No worries, can't wait to see the pics though!
              '13 Civic
              4x4 until not poor

Comment

Its really nothing special, but i like it.... i want other rims, but first i got to find the money....
                and if i works there might come pics in a few min....
                Den Mannke

Comment

Hey guys take a look at my build thread.... with a good load of pic's....

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
                  Last edited by Mannke; 01-06-2011, 03:57 PM.
                  Den Mannke

Comment

Working...
                  X