New from southern Ontario ... the rust province

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from southern Ontario ... the rust province

Il start off by saying this car is sadly long gone. Ive regretted getting rid of it since about a week after I did so.

It was a 1991 Accord, WEIR Adapters and SAAB wheels. The suspention changes quite a few times, but it ended up on Omnipower Coilovers with extended front mounts.

And this is my current cheesewagon. 1994 Tercel Coupe. I compete in autoX with it regularly, and use it for nav rallies in the winter. Its not anything special really. Paseo interior, WEIR Manifold, chargepipes, and downpipe.... runs 10psi all day.

Last edited by AstroVannin; 01-02-2011, 07:53 AM.

Interesting....got any plans for the car or planning to get another one?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Im thinking about getting another Accord .... I could drop the hell outta me Tercel, but really, it would make it alot worse for autoX, and it would involve raising the strut towers among other things.

Im trying to work a deal for a 5th gen Accord auto sedan right now, just looking at some cost effective suspenion options. Im thinking Racelands and 3" extended upper mounts I can get some salad shooters on the cheap and Ive still go the 195/50R15's that were on the old Accord. I con make the mounts myself, so thats not a big deal. Really, the adapters would probably be the most expensive part.

Actually, Ie got a collection of junk Ive just been hanging onto waiting for the right car. OG Houndstooth Scirocco seats, deep dish wood grain steering wheel, RJS harnesses from the mid 80's, a collection of roofracks, bosch yellow fogs, OG alpine Cassette deck , manual EQ & disc changer ... just tons of junk thats been waiting for the right car. Theres a couple 5g's at some of the local yards with the full wood dash kit too. I just hope the guy dosent flake on the deal... I cant beat the price.

The Tercel if fun and all, especially on 10psi , but I liked how outrageous the Accord was.
      Last edited by AstroVannin; 01-02-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

that accord was nasty, ha love those roof racks. Shooters are 16's though so those tires wouldnt work, i'd love to see em on an accord though.

I can tell you have a great style, keep it up man.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
          that accord was nasty, ha love those roof racks. Shooters are 16's though so those tires wouldnt work, i'd love to see em on an accord though.

I can tell you have a great style, keep it up man.
          Damn ... I alwasy thought they were 15"s ... oh well, Fuchs come in 15" that can work too.

I used to drive past your Rado every day and drool with envy

Comment

Nice....def gotta get another accord and do it proper man.
            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

these do the trick for me

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                Damn ... I alwasy thought they were 15"s ... oh well, Fuchs come in 15" that can work too.

I used to drive past your Rado every day and drool with envy
                Thanks man, you can make shooters work, if your dumped

Check this ef out..

...mmmm, either way im sure your choice will be shweet

Comment

Just waiting to find out on the CD from the guy at work.

Comment

I had 2 '91 Accords a coupe and a 4 door
                    I still miss them
                    all you young h8rs gonna die early

Comment

Working...
                    X