One More Australian..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Australian..

Hai guys, I'm Devin, 17 years old, from the lovely land downunder aswell and I'm sorry to disappoint, but my car has NOTHING stance-worthy about it... Yet. Key word. I just finished high school two months ago so inbetween doing nothing at all and saving up for my trip to Europe next year, all I've been doing is planning!

This is my first car, and I've had it for a year and a bit now. Progress has been slow because I've had to fix a whole heap of stuff that's been wrong, as you do with a Dub... The previous owner is to thank for the slowly sagging Eibach & Koni spring setup, everything else was done in my ownership. MkIV GTI wheels, the Euro VR6 lip, de-resonated exhaust.. Things like that.

My plan is to have the car sitting low and pretty on 17x8 and 17x9 Work Meister 2P's next year, and then once I've gotten rid of those horrible P-plates (which tell the rest of Sydney that I'm a new driver, basically) I want some engine work done a la forced induction to seal the deal. Let's make it happen

Coupla "current" photos:

And yeah..!

Sweet. Can't wait to see it stanced.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

SpyBubble Review
      Cell Phone Spy SoftwareFlexispy Review

Comment

Figured I'd post up what the car looks like after 10 months or so.

We have: WORK Meister S1 2pc
        f: 17x8 ET15 Big Brake
        r: 17x9 ET20 Deep Dish
        205/40/17 Kumho KU31s

Still a massive work in progress but we're getting there - I'm currently after a set of Audi S3 front brakes and I'm also tryna figure out a way to lower the front a little bit more. Needs guardwork, camber and 195s on the 8"s.... Coming soon.

Getting a detail:

And the obligatory 'dat ass' shot...

JDM Style Tuning Meet:

End of next year, GT35/40R time! Let me know what y'all think, will be shooting a nice film of it once it's more.. Complete

Comment

Nice transformation man

Comment

WORK Meister = winning
            def my favorite wheels but to bad they are the three peices

Comment

oh yes!
              Flickr

Comment

very nice, im from syd myself. and yes p plates are not a good look

Comment

what engine u running in this

oh, either weld the rear wiper hole, or put ur wiper back, cuz like this it's not ok
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Looks good man!

Comment

Can't wait to see it stanced.

Comment

Nice Car

I Love Customize Cars You Have Done A great Job
                        Android Spy Software
                        Android Spy App

Comment

Working...