X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      sorry man, but my smile faded more and more the further i read.

LOVE how it used to look, but i can't see the pieces making a whole. can't wait to see though.
      I saw it in person today and that paint looks great, I understand the look I am going for is not along the "Clean Stance" I had last year but I promise this will look good.....it won't be for everyone though.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

teasers are still fucking lame! awesome its done though, moar pix!
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Thats the thing.....it isnt REALLY done....it is close but not finished.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Fuck yeeeaah more awesome NC stance action. nicely done, sir. i've always wanted an SC400 and always thought you couldn't get them in manual

Comment

Originally posted by YotatoySoarer95 View Post
                Old compatability photo. We can know run GBU54's(500lbs), GBU38's(500lbs), GBU31's(2000lbs), and GBU12's(750lbs) as well as those pictured. The newer GBU series bombs are capable of being dropped farther from target and as long as the WSO(weapons System Operator) has an eye on the bomb can be squeezed into a 10ft accuracy along with having up to three different fuse settings(Xft above target, on impact, or Xsec delay). Altitude, speed, target, fall time and desired impact radius are calculated to get X. I think it's pretty cool.
                damn, you must be pretty good at math....

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

I just saw this thing over on SN but forgot to post in that thread, Dope dude. Can't wait for more on this!
                  '13 Civic
                  4x4 until not poor

Comment

dope sc!
                    i almost picked one of these up a few weeks ago.

Comment

real clean sc man,im diggin it!

Comment

Last edited by YotatoySoarer95; 05-13-2011, 10:47 PM.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

sup dude, im kinda still with the 916th, but not sure if im gonna goback there once i return home.
                          if i do, i'll be looking out for that bad ass lex luger.
                          I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

New emblems.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by scaredofstance View Post
                              sup dude, im kinda still with the 916th, but not sure if im gonna goback there once i return home.
                              if i do, i'll be looking out for that bad ass lex luger.
                              When you getting back?

Oh and update....One of fifteen being made from Megan Racing.....ordered it in December and it just got here last week........talk about a long wait.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

mmm carbon fiber
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X