X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    i like it, minus a few things

1) the JDM badges.
    2) No skirts and no rear skirt or bumper.

thats it lol.
    Please see above post. A full Vertex kit is being prepped right now....lol and I love the JDM badges because they throw people off.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Pics of the kit

My car can fit it my truck!!!

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

looks awesome. ETC?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Hopes are the 29th or sooner, I will see what the painter says tomorrow.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by YotatoySoarer95 View Post
                This is nothing....wait a few weeks!
                is waiting patiently****
                Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

Well it seems due to cold weather(FU NC!) the paint will not be ready in time for the show I was hoping to debut it at. Although all wiring has been done and the tails have been re-tinted due to them being hurt by a hi pressure car wash so all I am waiting on is paint. My new hopes are April 4th.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

Tease.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

fag

Comment

Shitty weater in NC can suck it!

and thats not nice Jared!

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

teasers arent nice either... just sayin

Comment

Thats what my painter sent me.....I can't help it.

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

lol go punch him in his face. skeptical about the 2 tone, will wait to hold judgement

Comment

sorry man, but my smile faded more and more the further i read.

LOVE how it used to look, but i can't see the pieces making a whole. can't wait to see though.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X