New from Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Detroit

im new, names patrick from detroit, im here as a get-away from the trash talkin out here in michigan. I kinda enjoy other peoples opinions, and im hoping you guys could get me where i want this car to be.

my 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
    18x8 Black knock off rims with a 215/40/18 all around and looking for a better stance
    i had to roll the rear to get the 18"s to tuck a little more

i dont have too many pictures at this very moment, becuz now im on my winter wheels (aka teal 16"s)

Not bad. Starting somewhere.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Not bad. Starting somewhere.

Welcome to StanceWorks
      thanks!

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks

is that a carbon trunk? i dont understand why the license plate holder is yellow.

nice start man. dont think i have seen one here yet

Comment

what tires do you use for the winter time? I gotta get new tires. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
            Welcome to StanceWorks

is that a carbon trunk? i dont understand why the license plate holder is yellow.

nice start man. dont think i have seen one here yet
            its not carbon, its vinyl wrapped, we only wrapped it so i could go wingless for the winter and not have the huge pilot holes in the trunk lol

im using some michelin all seasons, we had some snow the other night, and they failed, my car is gonna be a snow plow this winter

Comment

Working...
            X