• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh whassup gurl.
    Love your sweet ride!
    Sincerely,
    A Fellow 240 Enthusiast

Comment

i must say thats rare to see a pig-nose front bar sitting straight on the front and not sagging and the lip doesn't sag in the middle either

just clean up the body paint and you'll have one fair clean 240

btw. how come a car with a rattle can paint job has a harlequin engine bay?
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Please leave this pig nose. Please.
        StatusRacing.com
        Configure YOUR Seat Here
        Tel: 1.480.265.8600
        Email: sales@statusracing.com
        Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Lol the kid who did that "paintjob" (if you can call it that) must've been dropped as a child. Repeatedly. On his head. Props for making the best of what you have though, I like the wheels and the fitment is awesome. There is an absolute plague of these in Aus (180s though) and a great deal of them look considerably worse than this!
          sigpic

Comment

I demand you sell me your wheels.

Comment

that is dope, keepin posted

Comment

That's cool. I'm in Ga too.
                e46 | gs300

IG // @masongavin
                www.adriftproductions.com
                www.riversidechattanooga.com

Comment

Good god. That front ruins the S13.

Do enjoy the wheels though.

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    i must say thats rare to see a pig-nose front bar sitting straight on the front and not sagging and the lip doesn't sag in the middle either

just clean up the body paint and you'll have one fair clean 240

btw. how come a car with a rattle can paint job has a harlequin engine bay?
                    It works really well! I bought two kits for like $40 and it came out decent. I'd do some things differently but honestly, It looks pretty good.

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
                    Please leave this pig nose. Please.
                    I want to! That's why I'm trying to rock stock body but still keeping things in mind before I paint it. This is my idea of what I want after some paint!

Originally posted by Ifield View Post
                    Lol the kid who did that "paintjob" (if you can call it that) must've been dropped as a child. Repeatedly. On his head. Props for making the best of what you have though, I like the wheels and the fitment is awesome. There is an absolute plague of these in Aus (180s though) and a great deal of them look considerably worse than this!
                    He is the same kid who thought ebay racing seats were hot and to spray over all the lights and windows that I had to lacquer off!!! He was a complete dumb ass, but that's why I got the car cheap too so it was a double edged sword.
                    Last edited by Michelle; 08-29-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

not too bad. i used to want crown jewels on my 240 coupe back then but im poor.
                      just to share here is my old 92 240sx coupe

i drove it like that for the longest time. im still amazed to this day that i never got pulled over in it.

oh, and show us pics of that white fast back under the covers.

Comment

Originally posted by oilcover View Post
                        oh, and show us pics of that white fast back under the covers.
                        That was my boyfriends 240sx project he was doing but he parted it out.

Comment

Hey Michelle, Its been a while since ive seen you and your car. I Always hung out with Logan and rolled with Levi when i lived out there. The car is coming along nice. good to see a project progress like that! Has logan got another project, or is he still fixing the 240?

Comment

favorite wheels ever
                            HoodRatStatus
                            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

def in top 5 wheels. needs supermade instant gentleman aero. or rocket bunny.
                              Last edited by aw11power; 09-02-2011, 05:10 PM.
                              http://archaicenthusiast.wordpress.com/

Comment

Nice w.i.p.

Comment

Working...
                                X