This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance Works in Hong Kong? Possible?

Planning to set one up Stance Works Community here in Hong Kong if possible? Whom shall I consult with, to the Founders? Do you mind considering setting up one here? Kindly let me know so we can discuss all procedures and requirements. I'll be honored to serve Stance Works here in Hong Kong and be the first to pioneer low life society here in Hong Kong. As I know there are a lot of interested out there but just don’t have the courage to start with. So I’m here to break the boarder if you don’t mind. Anyone? Any advice? will very much helpful. thanks

Ingrid

Such as events?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

yeah why not but I think we need to have stance community here first, promoting, events etc ...

Hong Kong is a very huge market, not just the tycoons who lives here but also China and Macau as it's neighboring country. there is definetly a potential that we can spread through these sleeping giants.

Stance them all on, I'm really keen to setup this community here but just don't have the resources, idea and plan. Can anyone or the founder help me out? thank you

Regards,
      Ingrid

Comment

Ingrid- I have been meaning to reply to your e-mail. Will do so right now. Gonna close this up.

Contact me via Ben@stanceworks.com
        Last edited by Jedidiah; 11-29-2010, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X