He made me do it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He made me do it...

Hey, new guy from the North East PA area. I'm friends with average_jerk, he basiclly made me join up.

anyways, car wise, not really stance worthy. Just a 2008 Honda Civic Mugen SI. #100 of 1000.

used to have a 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback, till I blew the motor up. Sold that, and now waiting till spring till i get a new project.

I also take photos, though, not as well as some of the pros i've seen from here.

sean!

welcome to the forums bro
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      sean!

welcome to the forums bro
      thanks Dave.

now, where the chicks for me to e-hump?

just kiddin

Comment

Any friend of Dave is a friend of mine. Mugen Si = Yum. Slam the poop out of it please. Love love love FA5's.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Any friend of Dave is a friend of mine. Mugen Si = Yum. Slam the poop out of it please. Love love love FA5's.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
          i was telling him to dump it earlier today
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Cause he should, it would look dope as hell.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i was telling him to dump it earlier today
              like i told you dave, i ain't touching it. going to try and keep it stock.

the eg i had was pretty low, well, when i had it in cali

but like i said, i sold it

Comment

Sweet

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

saw 1 of these when i was looking for a new car. honda dealer was a total D-bag about it. the price doesnt seem worth the mugen compared to the regular Si but its the name i suppose. do want to see it slammed
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    saw 1 of these when i was looking for a new car. honda dealer was a total D-bag about it. the price doesnt seem worth the mugen compared to the regular Si but its the name i suppose. do want to see it slammed
                    i bought it at a nissan dealership,

but yeah, i try to bring it in on what i thought was covered under warrenty, and the d-bags working at the local dealership gave me crap, saying "we don't cover bad driving from you young kids." and when i informed him i was 27, he then said "Anrn't you a little old to be owning one of these then?' and laughed as he walked away

as for slamming it, not going to happen, maybe my next project i will

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                      as for slamming it, not going to happen, maybe my next project i will
                      That's what you say right now.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's what you say right now.
                        i've already owned it for over a year, and havn't done any mods yet,

Comment

Leave...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Leave...

hey now, i was putting money into my 1992 Honda Civic Si, when i still had it.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X