my mr2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mr2

heres my 86 aw11 it isnt quite flush because of some miscalculations with my wheels 2 years ago. lol. im still deciding what new wheels im going to get eventually. its on coils 97% of the suspension is aftermarket with heims. i daily it. im going about 1/2-3/4" lower in the front once i get some stuff i ordered.

please note i didnt take these pics and i dont remember the guys name who did.

my buddy and i took these

Last edited by aw11power; 11-18-2010, 07:06 PM.
    http://archaicenthusiast.wordpress.com/

YEAHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!! AW11 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't put any pics in here but you can see my Super Red AW11 S/C on RSs in my sig. Yours is very tastefully modded, my only suggestions would be to bring her down a little bit like you said and look into USDM/JDM front turns, I think the really bring the front end together.

Anyways, nice to see another stanced AW11 on here, looks like we're the only two, at least the only two regular posters.
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Those flares are dope on there. I like this, color is sick, just needs the right wheels.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like this thing a lot... looks mean.. welcome!

Comment

ya the coils i have are bottomed out front and back with shorter springs, i have to switch out my top hats to go lower.it looks higher on the driver side because the flare warped weird. thanks for the comments.

Comment

Love the flares

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

fawk...that's hot! when you lowered it it'll be dope!

Welcome and post up more shots!

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
                YEAHHHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!! AW11 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't put any pics in here but you can see my Super Red AW11 S/C on RSs in my sig. Yours is very tastefully modded, my only suggestions would be to bring her down a little bit like you said and look into USDM/JDM front turns, I think the really bring the front end together.

Anyways, nice to see another stanced AW11 on here, looks like we're the only two, at least the only two regular posters.
                you know my aw11 was lower then urs years ago, and that it was only that high cause the tires were resting on the fenders when i first lowered it

Comment

Big Fan of AW11s..i have an RA64 myself..any info on those fender flares??
                  http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                    you know my aw11 was lower then urs years ago, and that it was only that high cause the tires were resting on the fenders when i first lowered it
                    ^what is this about? Anyway the fenders are from thezstore.com. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

That is DOPE!
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                        seems uncalled for
                        GIFSoup

Comment

Damn thats nice

Comment

i really like this...color and all. should be amazing when ur finished with it. always wanted one of theese.

Comment

thanks. lol! i don't think ill ever really be done with it...but i love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X