whats good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats good

hey whatsup guys, my names Ted and I'm from the little known state of maine. I'm currently going to school in PA, but I'm probably gonna transfer back home soon, the school I'm at sucks. but enough of that, you guys probably just wanna know what im driving. Currently my daily is a 98' volvo s70 glt, nothing too special but it gets the job done. I'm usually pretty strapped for cash, but I manage to scrap together some funds to put into it. Its got powered type R's in all the doors, a decent 12" JL, and alpine head unit. its kind of ghetto system, but its got some nice bump to it. Its got all the typical noob "upgrades" (intake, strut bar, etc..) but I havent really played around with real performance too much, mostly because I'm broke 95% of the time. I did manage to snag some 17" MiM wheels for it pretty cheap ($75), but unfortunately they got no lip As soon as I can gather some cash or Xmas rolls around I'm getting some ipd sport springs, probably gonna chop em' for a lil extra low too. I would post pics, but its kinda riding like a monster truck right now so its a little embarrassing to show it on a stance forum. As soon as I have some low I'll toss a couple pics up for u guys to laugh at . I've been lurking around here for a while now ever since I stumbled across an article about rusty (one of the best looking cars ever IMO) on volvospeed.com Anyways, there you go I'm glad to join a community full of people pushing the limits on automotive expression. I'm always amazed by the incredible rides on this site, and hope to eventually get my car to this level. on that note, I'd just like to say stancework is the shiz!

cheers, ted

If you really feel the need to see it here are a few pics from about a year ago, ignore the hideous ride height, low is on the way

http://s939.photobucket.com/home/megamoose4 - LINK

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Cool Volvo. Needs more Low.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X