New guy from Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Sacramento

Hey fela's how's it goin? I came across this site the day before the stance of the union out here and was able 2 make itr and bring my tangerine colored widebody E30vert. Thanks for lettn me get it in ur show. Met some cool folks checked out some bad ass rides and am most def lookn forward to many more meets. I'll post some pics up of my car in the next day or so.

welcome to the forums. i was digging your e30 at the show. as soon as you parked i was like "hey, that looking like the Rieger widebody kit" I snapped a couple pics of it.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Right on thanks! I have some super crazy mods in store 4 that thing this winter! I can't wait 2 tear my car apart....just as soon as I'm done with this customer car.

Comment

Oh sweet. Your E30 was AWESOME.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Right on man thank you!

Comment

Ok.....so I'm laggn on gettn pics up of my car but its just cuz I mainly get online from my cell since I'm always on the go. So I figured I gotta at least tell ya what I drive!
            I drive a tangerine colored wide body e30 convertible bmw. Its been dropped on adjustable ground controls front and rear,custom homemade camber adjusters in the rear,strut brace,6 pont custom cage that I pre loaded when I built it,my rims are HRE 18x13 1\2 in the rear and 18x11 in the front. They don't sit as flush as I'd like...but its winter time and some MAJOR changes are in the works for my car. I'll have a build thread goin and will appreciate all comments good or bad. My car isn't ur typical bmw but that what I love about it. I'm a car guy thru and thru and I like all customs...even if its not my style..I'd like to tell you what's in the works but I'll let the build thread speak for itslef when I start it.

Comment

Working...
            X