Figured i'd introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured i'd introduce myself.

I'm Simon, out of Savannah, Georgia. Not toooo much going on there car wise (that isn't rice, that is) but I chill with alot of atlanta kids.

Brokestatus college budget, bags and rs' soon though

Pics for clicks

Looks good with the Porsche wheels

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks, they're gone this weekend, ready for bigger and better things.

Comment

clean car bro them headlights easy fix sand them down with 2000 than just reclear them with can. will look like new for less than $20

Comment

Originally posted by ricksilva1985 View Post
          clean car bro them headlights easy fix sand them down with 2000 than just reclear them with can. will look like new for less than $20
          This is old, i've polished them since then. I have projectors already so i'm just waiting to find an old set for cheap so I can start retrofitting.

Comment

cool bro what wheels are you going with next? I like how it looks with them porsche wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ricksilva1985 View Post
              cool bro what wheels are you going with next? I like how it looks with them porsche wheels
              Rs', 17x9 and 17x10. Theres been no other wheel thats peaked my interest in the last 3 years of owning the car, so natually, I gotta go with them.

Comment

Working...
              X