X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iBronzits e28.

Hey Everyone,

Yet another BMW e28 to add to the ranks
    I received the car from my brother a few years ago... At the moment my daily drive is a 2003 Subaru Liberty, but that is quickly going up for sale now that I have rekindled my love for all things e28. She needs some work, not cosmetically, but mechanically, Bad fuel is inhibiting starting at the moment but I have faith.

It's a 1988 BMW 535i, Automatic, which has done just a click over 200,000 (Kilometres)
    I have big plans, but firstly she needs to get started.
    When all is well and finished The plan is to run it on widened steelies. Black on Bronzit, but to be honest cosmetically Im not going to worry all that much, as the car is going to be mainly a beater from A - B. Im not going to fall into the conventional trap... The car isn't getting a rusted bonnet, its been done, it looked fantastic on 'Rusty' and nothing else. It isn't getting wrapped in some kind of plaid pattern on random panels, and I have no intention of doing much with the roof rack... Infact its off the car at the moment. This is going to be a game changer when its finished.

Since I have owned it I have
    - Changed Filters
    - Rewired Fuse box to Suit common Relays
    - Recarpeted Interior
    - Removed Coil, Distributor cap and Rotor Button.
    - Removed and Reinstalled Fuel Pump.
    - Repainted exhaust system, fuel tank and Head.
    Nothing compared to what I Want to do.

Anyway blah blah blah, On with the pictures as they say.

Ultimate Goal - To have it ready for The Targa Road Rally series in Australia. One day.

Oh PS, some of you may know me from... Mye28 or EUROCCA as Im an Aussie
    Hope you like it, let me know what you think.
    Names Jacob BTW
    Peace.
    Last edited by iBronzit; 05-03-2011, 07:08 AM.

1987 BMW e28 535i
    "Respect your elders"

Oh nice, another Bronzit e28.

Thought of what to lower it with/wheels?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thank you Jason.
      At this stage, Ground Control Coilovers teamed with Bilstein Springs
      or alternatively a full Tein set up (more convenient, ordered through work)

Im going to get the car running, get the car running better, brace it... And then focus on power.
      Track stance is still stance isn't it?

Last edited by iBronzit; 05-03-2011, 07:11 AM.

1987 BMW e28 535i
      "Respect your elders"

Comment

Working...
      X