new guy from norcal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy from norcal

Hi everyone, i recently attended stanceworks in sac yesterday. Ben was really nice before the show helping me get my car "up to standards" and especially when i rolled in late due to traffic when he made sure i got a spot inside anyways. Then we had a short conversation about how stance is what's bringing together an otherwise stagnent market of car guys who due to the economy would not be getting together. The variety at the show was a testament to how it brings all like minded and car interested folks together. i've always been a wheel whore but now i'm proud to say i'm part of the stance movement.

I have an 87 rx7 fitted with 16x8/16x9 chrysler conquest wheels with 205/40 falkens and some eibach springs(cut real short) around tokico blues nearly bottomed out. tII sways, dtss elim's, engine damper brace, tII lsd, adj rear camber link, front camber bolts, tII brakes, cat back and a k&n filter.

also a 84 VW caddy pickup oem plus old school style. 16" asa's and 15" ame's, kyb's, gti sway, scirocco s engine, gti gearbox, crane cams ign, gti rabbit int, etc

my wife's a6 wagon will also be fitted and maybe stanced as soon as the snow dries in the spring.

Welcome! I seen ur ride there looked very clean!
    -Jorge-

Comment

Oh, so that was your car.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X