Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from New York

just finally wanted to post up on here.

working on my 2007 G35 sedan 6MT I picked up a few months ago.... trying to figure out the right offsets for the next set of wheels...

Not a fan of those wheels. What set are you planning to buy next?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

waiting to see after SEMA... i rather have a different wheel no one else has

Comment

Originally posted by da mayor View Post
        i rather have a different wheel no one else has
        +1 I agree on that! the G is looking mighty fine though wow

Comment

nice G35, can't wait to see what wheels u get next...

Comment

Like the car a lot... new wheels a lil more camber and lows and it will have the "wow" factor.

Thought about doing black chrome on the headlight housings?

Comment

You should post some pics of the silver G too! It was hot

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Like the car a lot... new wheels a lil more camber and lows and it will have the "wow" factor.

Thought about doing black chrome on the headlight housings?

not touching the headlights yet b/c I'm waiting for my new set to arrive and can mess with those.

New wheels I'm working are 10" fronts and trying to make 11" rears work.

Comment

Whoa Infiniti of Massapequa made it on here? LOL My buddy Kenny works there : and I think this other guy Rick as well...Anyways welcome!
                  Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                    Whoa Infiniti of Massapequa made it on here? LOL My buddy Kenny works there : and I think this other guy Rick as well...Anyways welcome!
                    Eric... it's me Kenny lol

Comment

i actually like the multi color lips. personally i think that fitment is perfect. if u go wider in the rear camber will help, but i only like a lil camber. i **** the tipping crooked look, like the wheels are broken. i think the normal coilover drop on the rear gives enough visual camber to be happy with.

and isnt this a G37, not a G35??

Comment

Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
                        i actually like the multi color lips. personally i think that fitment is perfect. if u go wider in the rear camber will help, but i only like a lil camber. i **** the tipping crooked look, like the wheels are broken. i think the normal coilover drop on the rear gives enough visual camber to be happy with.

and isnt this a G37, not a G35??
                        2007-2008 G sedans were still a 3.5L.... 2009-2011 is the 3.7L like the G37 coupes .... doesn't make a difference I'm still faster

Comment

Working...
                        X